Caches with a Christmas theme

GC1GK9A

Help us to Celebrate CacheWalker's first birthday!

This is a Cache with a difference! One for your birthday (or ours!), an anniversary, Christmas or just any day when you need a pressie to cheer you up!

The idea is that instead of normal swag, you bring along a wrapped gift* with a tag to say who LEFT the gift, so the recipient knows who to thank! Then you can take one of the gifts which has been left by a previous Cacher!

Philpamandrob have just released a great cache - called "Happy Christmas" on Wirral.

You have to take a wrapped gift to leave for the next people, and you take the gift left for you by the previous cachers. You also leave a stamped addressed envelope in there (if you wish) so that you can be thanked for your gift, or be sent an invite to an xmas party, or whatever....

I can't wait to go - I was gonna go today, but my parents were the last ones to go, and I know what gift they left - it's a lovely gift, but I want my gift to be a suprise for me!!!

We visited this cache today : GC1JJ3B - Christmas tree.

Each visitor adds some decoration to the tree which will be undressed during an event cache on 12th night

I see the cache description states:

We want all cachers to bring a tree decoration with them to add to the display, so that in a few weeks, it'll be a sight to behold!

This is going to look a bit odd in February (or May or August or whenever) isn't it?.

We visited this cache today : GC1JJ3B - Christmas tree.

Each visitor adds some decoration to the tree which will be undressed during an event cache on 12th night

I see the cache description states:

We want all cachers to bring a tree decoration with them to add to the display, so that in a few weeks, it'll be a sight to behold!

This is going to look a bit odd in February (or May or August or whenever) isn't it?.

I thought this and on reading the description it does look at first as though it may get archived after the 6th January? I must say it really is a nice idea, but is it a permanent cache?

Bongard Christmas Puzzles -GCH61T is one of the great Christmas caches. Originally released a day at the time in the run up to Christmas, it had us panting for more more more.

Sadly the final location was just too inconvenient to visit but all I will say is that it is a highly highly seasonal location. This is not an easy puzzle cache, but the final spot is very easy.

ENJOY