Help with downloading Cachemate to my Palm Zire 31?

CachinSpree

I am downloading Cachemate for my Palm Zire 31 PDA and I am not sure what version of "CMConvert" to download. I am using the Georgia Geocachers Assoc. guide that I found on this forum. I do not see the CMConvert download file under the Palm OS window. The only other one thety show is CacheNav 1.0.6. Here is a link to the page on Smittyware that I am looking at. Thanks - Cachinspree

http://www.smittyware.com/prodlist.php

Edited by CachinSpree

I am downloading Cachemate for my Palm Zire 31 PDA and I am not sure what version of "CMConvert" to download. I am using the Georgia Geocachers Assoc. guide that I found on this forum. I do not see the CMConvert download file under the Palm OS window. The only other one thety show is CacheNav 1.0.6. Here is a link to the page on Smittyware that I am looking at. Thanks - Cachinspree

http://www.smittyware.com/prodlist.php

Is it easier to identify the CacheMate options from this link?

CacheMate is available for more than one platform. Please select one from the following:

Edit to give a more complete answer to your question: When I downloaded CacheMate for my Palm, CM Convert and MathLib automatically came with it. I did not have to identify the correct version of each individual program.

Edited by Cardinal Red

Pry to this post, I have already purchased the CacheMate 4.1.2 software. Does the CMConvert software come with it? If so, I guess I already have it, correct? Thanks - CachinSpree

Yes, as I pointed out in my previous posts edit (after realizing I should have clarified it), EVERYTHING you need comes with the CacheMate download. Unzip the download and look for all the individual programs.