PathTag Transporter Geocoin

fox-and-the-hound

After much discussion about the pros and cons of the existing choices for Sherpa-style PathTag carrying coins the primary concern raised was that the design of the geocoin should not overshadow the design of the individual PathTag. With that in mind a new coin has been designed with the PathTag as the showcase piece. Available in monochrome choices of Nickel/White or Nickel/Black, these coins offer you a choice to best showcase your 'Tag!

blacktranscopy.jpg

whitetrans.jpg

1.75" Diameter

3.5mm Thickness

Polished Nickel with Imitation Hard Enamel

Trackable at Geocaching.com with a Custom Icon

You can find these at the geocoinstore.com website. Put your PathTag into high gear and get it out traveling in caches with the PathTag Transporter. :laughing:

That'll be nice to show off your Pathtag, have it discovered and watch it actually travel... Definatley highlights the pathtag, the others are almost like a Hidden Pathtag, you cant even see that there is a tag in em, Then SURPRIZE! :laughing:

Pathtag owners will definatley be into this one!

IS THIS A PRESALE OR ARE THEY IN STOCK?? :D

They're in stock now. Two things that came to my attention (thank you to everyone who offered their advice) were that 'Tags with Pastel colors didn't look good on the antique finishes of the other carriers and that a coin with color might clash with a Tag design color choice. So we decided to split the difference and offer Monochromes so no clashing issues and to go very light on one and very dark on the other to best suit the "attitude" of a Tag. We even went Nickel to avoid the "yellow" cast of a gold or bronze metal. :D

I've just received my pathtags.

This is a nice addition to send him traveling.

Millie-- you have path tags....??? i dident know you could twist ballons that small??? he he he,,would love to see one.)

Small balloons, that is possible. Look next to my pathtag and a big Dutch coin for comparison a balloon mouse. The design might be different then you expected. I do have other interests along to geocaching and balloons: horses! But I do like the pathtag idea (they are fun to give away) that i probably will make a balloon pathtag too. :)

pathtag.jpg

Cool looking coin, now I just need a path tag to go in it.

We're waiting. :D

Got ours in the mail today. They are nice heavy duty coins. And the bonus Pathtag is great. I dropped a few of our tags in each version and they all look good.

Great idea to go neutral Chris. As you said these are very different from the first Sherpa with a more modern design. I absolutely love the first Sherpa. These too score big.

Keep the Sherpa designs coming. :D

Off topic but have to comment that the Ace coin is great too!

I know this is a pretty old thread, but figured this might be the best place to ask.

Anyone got a spare they wanna part with? About to order my first pathtag package and figured I needed one of these to celebrate with!

The white one is for sale HERE still, looks like the black is out of stock for now. Good Luck :blink:

weird, I swear I looked five minutes ago and never saw it! Woo Hoo! Ordering now! Thank you.

edit: So I think I actually ordered the last one, doubly stoked!

Great news

AlliedOz ticks off "do a good deed today" off his list of things to do. Now if I can just get #4 done, create a water fuelled car... :blink:

weird, I swear I looked five minutes ago and never saw it! Woo Hoo! Ordering now! Thank you.

edit: So I think I actually ordered the last one, doubly stoked!

You did order the last one :blink: And they could be out of stock until we get the new one finished. So good on ya :blink:

Ahhhhhh, new color or new coin altogether? Saving my pennies now...

Well, I've asked for a new one altogether. I'm as artistic as a cardboard box, but I've commissioned a particular style of new "sherpa". It's kind of a tribute to a couple good coin buddies who have always joked that someone should make this kind of coin. And well, since the boys at GCC gave me all the passwords and authority, I'm going to use it :blink:

TMA