Two sizes of Ammo Boxes FOR SALE

<Inserted by moderator>

**POSTED WITH PERMISSION FROM Groundspeak**

I know I'm new here but I was given this web address by several people who have bought my ammo boxes from me in the Virgnia Beach, VA area. Well here it goes:

I have several, 50+ currently, Military ammo boxes that held .223 cal ammo. Also smaller Military Ammo boxes, 5 currently, that held linked 7.52 ammo. The top seals are in great condition, as are all the boxes, most have only been used once. All are waterproof and work very good for Geocaching. Asking $5.00 for larger boxes and $3.00 for smaller ones. Why spend $25.00 or more at a gun shop?

Operated by: Dave

Cell: 757-434-5642

Email: hauling4you@yahoo.com

Again I'm very new to this site, but if anyone is interested in the area and would like to stop by and see them just give me a call, yes that is my cell #. I'm not a business and I'm just getting rid of what we normally crush and throw away at work... I can also send pics of the cans if you give me a email address...

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Sorry everyone, did not know my post was put back up with the blessing from the Mods.

Shipping cost is approx $7.00 for each normal sized box, and smaller boxes are approx $5.00 anywhere in the lower 48, . So normal sized boxes are $12.00 shipped to your door, and smaller ones are $8.00 to your door.

Now as for sizing the 5.56 boxes are your standard 50 cal boxes(yes they are the exact same size), approx. 12" X 6". Smaller boxes are approx 12" X 4", these hold the linked 7.62 rounds.

Also I just got a bunch more of the smaller and larger boxes so I have plently of each size. The closer you live to me the cheaper the shipping will be also, so email me or post your zip I will get a exact shipping cost for you. I choose the furthest place I have shiped so far and when of that figure, I shipped to Boulder, CO.

Dave