Cache Ideas

end13

I was wondering if anyone had some neat cache ideas they might could share with me. There are a lot of experienced cachers in my area, and they find my caches pretty easily, so I was trying to think of something that would be a little harder to get at. So if anyone has any ideas, please post them here, or PM me. Thanks!!

Put a key on top of a flagpole. The only way to get the key is to get the flags down. The only way to get the flag down is ask. When you ask the answer is always, "I take the flag down at 4:30. See you then". The only way to know to ask is to spy the key. The only way to know the key is what you were looking for is because "geocache key" or the waypoint number is stamped in it. All the other decoy keys say "decoy". So they have to bring binoculars or a spy glass. Meanwhile the locked ammo can is 20' away taunting them.

Pick a nice urban park/creek and find a stretch where there's a good sized fence beside it (lamp posts / parking lots on the other side are a plus). On the creek side hide a small with a few travelers logged in and a five buck FTF java of choice gift card. Make sure the hide is less than 6 feet from the fence. High fences are good. Get a reading on coords over the course of a few days so the location is nailed. Shake lightly, throw in a good hint, publish.

You being new to the sport, even some of the experienced cachers may go straight to the decoy side of the fence expecting an LPC or similar, given GPSr accuracy. Just be sure to NAIL those coords, leave a good hint, and some goodies! Have fun!