Gnaughty and Gnice Gnomes are coming to town...

Holiday Gnome

How gneat! I sent a trio of gnomes travelling last year.

ed4b120f-c9c6-4d61-a6a6-422000dae4ac.jpg

Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod were having a race around the world. They first went to Hawai'i and Blinkin' was gnever heard from again. Winkin' made it back to the mainland but has since disappeared. Gnow only GNod remains in the race! Perhaps Gnaughty or Gnice might know their whereabouts? :D

I eagerly await photos of these gnew mystery coins! (Especially Gnaughty!)

ac82a5c0-f43f-4cfb-b468-b1be579a86f1.jpg

Is Gnice the green coated one? I think I like that one the best. :D The only place I know to look for gnomes is in Gnome Homes. And I have not spotted any around here lately... :laughing: Oh well...

CF30

I believe he said these are gneedling their way into some stockings, so you gnever gknow.

i would like to add the info to geocoincollection.

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

that way they would be in the same place as the original holiday gnome, a little family of gnomes. i wonder how a gnome cache would look under a joshua tree? or a cactus?

rsg / loves keeping track and keeping lists

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

that way they would be in the same place as the original holiday gnome, a little family of gnomes. i wonder how a gnome cache would look under a joshua tree? or a cactus?

I believe in the desert they love in a little hollow Barrel Cactus, with a little door cut into it.

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

I believe in the desert they love in a little hollow Barrel Cactus, with a little door cut into it.

I always wondered how they reproduced!

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

:P:D:D

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

thats something that gnome man should ever see :D

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

I guess my typo turned that into something a little Gnaughty??

are the official gnames:

Holiday gnome Gnaughty

Holiday gnome Gnice

I guess my typo turned that into something a little Gnaughty??

And funny. :D

Well, how do they happen, I believe you cross the regular colored gnomes with each other, swirl the genes, wait for the next holiday, add some sparkle and you get - Gnaughty and Gnice gnomes.............I tend to think they are all winking at us from under a bridge...........Merry Christmas to all!

I always wondered how they reproduced! Now I have it all figured out.......LOL :D

Edited by hollora