Gnaughty and Gnice Gnomes are coming to town...

Holiday Gnome

Way cool! I've got a puzzle cache that you may like to visit. only gnomes and fairies can read it, the common cacher will need to do some research!

GC1B0MA

My wife just informed me that the jury is still out on what list I am on this year! ;) ... and I thought I was good all year too.... :unsure:

It's Gnever eGnough to be good...You have to be GNICE, Gnow get to it!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Way cool! I've got a puzzle cache that you may like to visit. only gnomes and fairies can read it, the common cacher will need to do some research!

GC1B0MA

My wife just informed me that the jury is still out on what list I am on this year! ;) ... and I thought I was good all year too.... :unsure:

It's never enough to be good...You have to be NICE, now get to it!!

Don't you mean gnice... the three gnoels! BANG!

GC1B0MA

It's Gnever eGnough to be good...You have to be GNICE, Gnow get to it!!

Don't you mean gnice... the three gnoels! BANG!

Umm...Thats what I said!

Oh, this is so cool, If the little guy visits m e I might just have to take hime to NOME Alaska this summer, No way am I going at this time of year, I would never get my Frozen Buns thawed. LOL

Always love reading the posts about mystery coins, and especially seeing photos. ;)

Here Gnomey, gnomey......

The three gnoels! BANG!

The two gnoels! BANG!

The last gnoel! BANG!

Silent gnight... :D

My gnephew Gnaughty and my Gneice: Gnice will be coming to town for the Holidays. You gnever know where they might turn up... and you gnever know which one will appear at random... so check your stockings frequently. :D

:D:cool::laughing:

If I read this right there are two versions???

Correct! One good... one gnot so good... they are randomly attacking stockings everywhere. The image you gnoticed in an earlier post is the 2007 Holiday Gnome who was helping Santa last Holiday season.

:rolleyes::cool::lol:

The three gnoels! BANG!

The two gnoels! BANG!

The last gnoel! BANG!

Silent gnight... :D

My gnephew Gnaughty and my Gneice: Gnice will be coming to town for the Holidays. You gnever know where they might turn up... and you gnever know which one will appear at random... so check your stockings frequently. :D

:D:cool::laughing:

If I read this right there are two versions???

Correct! One good... one gnot so good... they are randomly attacking stockings everywhere. The image you gnoticed in an earlier post is the 2007 Holiday Gnome who was helping Santa last Holiday season.

:rolleyes::cool::lol:

Well...there's a Gnewer version than the one I saw? That's Gnifty Gnews!! Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

We like Gnomes in Sweden too. This year I believe I have been both gnaughty and gnice but I´m not to decide what side I have been on the most. :D

It is good to gnow that Santa is gnetting some help this year also, there is so much to do before christmas.

That reminds me I have to send my Christmasgifts out soon so the can get over the pond in time.

Gnappy Gnolidays to gnall of you!!!

grodan Karin

There is a cache here where we found a big travel bug Gnome. It wouldnt fit in the cache but it was sitting next to the cache guarding it, we picked him up and moved him along to see other sights. Who ever receives these gnomes may you have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years and Thank You Holiday Gnome for making people smile thru this Holiday Season and spreading good chear.

Dear Gnaughty and Gneice:

:lol:

i hope you will visit your family king Kyrie. :cool:

They lived nearby where i live..they say there are gone but when i did a cache at the kabouter hill wood, i felt somebody was watching us, even we feel somebody touch our legs.

When we looked nobody was there.....................but i had the feeling they were there :rolleyes:

200px-Kabouterkoning-Kyrie_PeterMaas.jpg

gnome King Kyrië (Dutch: Kabouterkoning Kyrië) is, according to local folklore, the leader of the legendary gnomes (kabouters) which lived in the Campine region of the province of North Brabant, the Netherlands. These gnomes had their base in the village of Hoogeloon. From Hoogeloon the gnomes often made journeys in the neighbourhood. According to tradition the Gnome King Kyrië lived on the Kerkakkers in the Kabouterberg (Gnome Mountain), a tumulus located in the heathland of Hoogeloon.

The gnomes of the Campine were helpful creatures who help mostly the farmers and the households in the neighborhood. The came by night and did not want to be seen by people. If people did see them, they were punished by the gnomes. One story tells of an inquisitive farmer who spied on the gnomes and later became blind in one eye.

The death of Kyrië

One day, Gnome King Kyrië was shot by a hunter in the heathlands of Riethoven. He had just enough strength to reach the Duivelsberg (Devil's Mountain) where the gnomes lived. The hunter looked for what he shot at when he heard the shocked gnomes say: "Kyrië is dead". The sad message that their king had died spread quickly among all gnome settlements in the region. Gnome King Kyrië was buried somewhere in Hoogeloon. After the death of their king, all the gnomes left the area to an unknown destination. Nobody has ever since heard or seen these Campine gnomes.

if you don't know the address from the gnome hill, i am very happy to help you find it :cool:

Our do you have gnome tom tom :D:laughing:

This Gnome scared my daughter while we were on Vacation. He and his little buddy were sitting under a huge shade tree that overhung the patio. She said they were always watching her! She also said their eyes glowed in the dark, but nobody else ever saw that!

If a "Gnuaghty or Gnice Gnome" were to come visit us, she just might find them in her stocking Christmas morning! That would make for a great picture. The GNOMES have come for her! LOL

Geocaching002.jpg