GM Script Update - Add Waypoint Finder

This script adds a handy waypoint search box to every page on the site. Besides waypoint IDs, you can also enter Travel Bug TBxxxxx IDs, and it will take you to that Travel Bug page.

NEW - As of this release (v1.3) you can also enter the Travel Bug tracking code - that's the code imprinted on the travel bug tag, and on geocoins. Basically, if what you enter starts with GC, it's assumed to be a cache waypoint. If it starts with TB, it's assumed to be a Travel Bug ID. Otherwise, it's assumed to be a Travel Bug tracking code.

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!

You know how you have to enter a bug's tracking code to get to its page, then when you log the bug, you have to enter the same tracking code again? How annoying! This script fixes that. It will automatically fill in the tracking code on the log page for you. This works any time you reach a bug or coin's page by entering the tracking code, even if you used the "Search Trackables" page, rather than the search box this script adds.

wpfinder.png

You can install the script from the this page. There are only a few left! Operators are standing by now! Offer not valid in months not containing an "R". Your mileage may vary. As always, this is for Firefox browsers only, and you need to have the Greasemonkey add-on installed, or no soup for you!

And if you order within the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a second copy at no additional charge. That's right. 2 cool looking scripts for the price of one.

For the trackable thing, that is huge! I too hated entering the TB number twice, and if I had more than a few, I'd actually log them from the WAP page (on the PC) just so I wouldn't have to do that.

And if you order within the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a second copy at no additional charge. That's right. 2 cool looking scripts for the price of one.

For the trackable thing, that is huge! I too hated entering the TB number twice, and if I had more than a few, I'd actually log them from the WAP page (on the PC) just so I wouldn't have to do that.

Um, lines are so busy geek can't get through within 10 minutes. ;) Does this mean geek isn't eligible for the freebie? :yikes: But seriously, geek luvs not having to enter the TB/Geocoin number twice - some of them are so small that they're barely readable. Many thanks for this script... the geek gives it a 6/5 on the geek's approval rating. :unsure: