2008 Texas Geocoin

9Key

Announcing the Official 2008 Texas Geocoin!

This is not a pre-sale - the coins are in-stock and ready to ship.

Buy here: http://www.texasgeocaching.com/catalog/pro...?products_id=53

Here's the specs:

* $8.00 US :D

* 1 5/8" diameter

* 2 tone, gold and silver finish

* Custom icon

* 250 minted in this finish (there will be no remint)

* Trackable on Geocaching.com

* All proceeds go to the Texas Geocaching Association

* Coins shipped by the very reliable MustangJoni :)

TX08Front.jpg

tx08back.jpg

Will is working on it right now. It seems to be a problem when people order more than 2? Is that the problem you are having Sunrayers?

I couldn't order more than 1 @ a time last night. Will give it another try this morning!

2 minutes later--

That was the answer-couldn't order 3! I guess there's a limit on these as well- but I got 2 of 'em :D

Edited by Sunrayers

Just an FYI for y'all. Of course, all (or most) of you recognize the Alamo. The star on the other side comes from the ceiling of the Texas State Capitol dome. You can see it in the pic here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Capitoldome.jpg

Edit to include...

Although not the inspiration for the coin, as a point of history that 9key reminded me of, the star design originally came from the "First Flag of the Republic" as can be seen about halfway down this web page.

Edited by Semper Questio

Unable to order more than 1 coin, using IE 7 or Firefox, the combo box is blank.

We just ordered 3 more. We did an Add to cart, then used the back arrow to Add to Cart again (after that one, our checkout basket showed 2. So we did a Back again and got another.

These coins are really awesome! I know, I know, we are from Texas. But the satin silver (our favorite finish) has a slight gold tint that is unreal.

Unable to order more than 1 coin, using IE 7 or Firefox, the combo box is blank.

We just ordered 3 more. We did an Add to cart, then used the back arrow to Add to Cart again (after that one, our checkout basket showed 2. So we did a Back again and got another.

These coins are really awesome! I know, I know, we are from Texas. But the satin silver (our favorite finish) has a slight gold tint that is unreal.

Thank you! Thought I tried that but obviously didn't as this method did work. Sometimes the simple solutions are the ones that work. :D Ordered my 3.