Group Caching

BHA LOYAL

Hi,

I have had an idea that would be good for Premium Members.

Like myself and many others, we all go caching in groups and there are always individuals who have already done some of the caches set out for the day, so I have come up with an idea that could sort out that problem.

When on google maps or a cache listing you could have an option to search for caches that your friends have not done aswell by selecting people from your friends list. It would make life a bit easier when its each persons turn to select the caches for the day

What do you think?

Regards

Rich

BHA LOYAL (England)

Edited by BHA LOYAL

Add my name to that. Some of my caching buddies (including myself) don't mind revisiting caches, but others refuse to visit an area twice. As we get more experienced (and find more of the local caches) it gets harder to find a place to go that we all haven't been to without significant travel (and hey, we only get limited kitchen passes from the bosses).

I almost never cache with others so it would be of little interest to me, but I do think it would be a nice feature for groups to be able to use.

I'm sorry but your post is a violation of posting guidelines. Here on the geocaching.com forums, if you wouldn't personally use a suggested feature you are supposed to bash the OP, tell them what a horrible idea it is, how difficult/impossible/expensive/time consuming/site resource hogging it would be for Groundspeak to implement, and what an awful person they are for even suggesting a site improvement.

Thank you for your cooperation.