Missing Pocket Queries

For the last two weeks my pocket queries didn't come in. The week before instead of coming in on Friday as usual, they came in on Sunday. Also, some one-time queries didn't come in until the next day after being requested early in the morning.

Is anyone else having the same problem with their pocket queries? I have been receiving these for several months with no problems until recently.

Thanks.

For the last two weeks my pocket queries didn't come in. The week before instead of coming in on Friday as usual, they came in on Sunday. Also, some one-time queries didn't come in until the next day after being requested early in the morning.

Is anyone else having the same problem with their pocket queries? I have been receiving these for several months with no problems until recently.

Thanks.

Do they show as being run? If so, it's likely a problem with your email provider.

Or you might need to reaffirm your agreement to the terms of use.

Have you visited the 'Create Pocket Queries' page recently?

I've had this problem recently, the "MyFinds" Query supposedly ran on Friday but still hasn't made it to my inbox, and this morning two queries ran but didn't get to my gmail inbox. I've had problems with queries not running as scheduled for the past month or so but according to more experienced users that's not unusual.

I would be happy to reaffirm my agreement to the terms of use but don't know how/where to do that.

Anyone know why PQs would suddenly not be delivered? I've checked my spam folder too. Nothing there.

This has nothing to do with "reaffirming" anything... it has to do with not receiving the PQ. I run at least 1 PQ EVERY day and up until now, the email with the PQ was almost instantaneous. Yesterday I received a PQ that I requested 3 days earlier. This morning I ran 2 PQs and never received them. Someone at GC.com needs to "reaffirm" their agreement with us.

Or you might need to reaffirm your agreement to the terms of use.

Have you visited the 'Create Pocket Queries' page recently?

I've had this problem recently, the "MyFinds" Query supposedly ran on Friday but still hasn't made it to my inbox, and this morning two queries ran but didn't get to my gmail inbox. I've had problems with queries not running as scheduled for the past month or so but according to more experienced users that's not unusual.

I would be happy to reaffirm my agreement to the terms of use but don't know how/where to do that.

Anyone know why PQs would suddenly not be delivered? I've checked my spam folder too. Nothing there.

I had the same problem. Ran a "My Finds" PQ on Sat. and still haven't gotten it. I did however receive another PQ on Sun. morning that arrived as usual.