COINTEST Who Do You Know ?

River Cacher

I would also like to nominate the following persons for different reasons but, mainly for being nice with me. It's funny to think that everyone of them except maybe one has a canine friend :unsure:

PengoFamily

Geo.Error

lorca

Team Shydog

tsunrisebey

dhenninger

loridarlin

IBCrashen

Is it my imagination or is it a fact that every cacher is a nice, friendly and generous person ;)

oh my goodness~~ I get to be the first to post that I received a UR#1 Geocoin!!!!

whoohoo!!!! It totally made my day ;)

I knew he was planning on running this thread but when I checked it wasn't online and then I didn't have to to check back. So when he handed me this envelope last night at the event I was confused until he told me I was one of the lucky people to be nominated. Thank you for the nominations you wonderful friends!! These coins are wonderful and made by a great person and good friend! I love the reason behind the coin and am honored many of you listed me. Thank you River Cacher and my fellow geocoiners!!

I shall return later...to add to the list with a long list of my own recommendations!!! Thank you again :unsure:

Since this is for geocaching related things and not coin collectors, I want to nominate all of the cachers who spend their personal time into placing quality geocaches for us to find and putting smiles on our faces and giving us that FTF rush when we are the first to sign the log.

Who Do You Know ?

That would deserve a UR#1 Geocoin for involment with Geocaching or Geocaching related things.

We will know who the winner is when they post they got one.

You will need to be able to get me a address of the person or persons you are submiting to this cointest.

I know some i can find in the address book but if they are not there i will be asking you there address.

I will mail them out fast.

Photos are from the scanner and not the best.

I will try and get better photos soon.

4c63c6c2-8f97-4a43-a942-ed506bc6cca9.jpg

I am glad to see they nominated you Lori Darlin.

You do so much for Geocaching and the Geocoin world and that is a good reason to make sure you know that we think UR#1.

Thanks for hosting the great Christmas event last night in Idaho as well.

I love the Red Holiday Lobster Geocoin that i won.

The UR#1 Geocoins will go on sale on Thursday December 4th 2:00pm at www.dorkfish.com

I got a few more coins out in the mail today from the list above.

I have picked some more that i thought a UR#1 Geocoin would be great for many different reasons.

I hope they are suprised when they get them.

Thanks for posting and keep them coming so we can show more of them out there that we think they are number 1.

Edited by River Cacher

Dolfy, Rivercity, l.orca, forthferalz, geo.error and Map Monkey, 'cause they're excellent :D

...and Tadpole361 and AtlantaGal and neilsenc and TMA and Avroair and geo.gophers and AtwellFamily and Lady Bug Kids...

......also Team Pathfinder and Caught@work and pjamesk and redtag and Tealby and Urch1914......

.........and we cant forget Jellyfish and GBOTs and TokyoBlossom and Team zzZZzz and Gatoulis and Fluttershy and Anthus.........

And of course 0R0B0RUS and Corey & Joey and BRoKeN W and Creacher and Nero and Marky&Joani and Fox'n'Hound and UOTrackers and Crake and GPX Navigators and Fluteface and Team OleOmi and Damen@ce and GardenGorilla and Lizzardman and jAY miLLS and DresselDragons and pghlooking and Cainrcc and OshnDoc and FrozenBuns and Keewee and WI_Robin and CrazyCaveLover and Frivlas and BlueCherry and Scaw and WyoHunter and Kealia etc

Edited by Cheesy pigs

There are so many people that I would like to nominate, but here are a few.....

lorca.nl........because she is one of the sweetest and nicest people on this planet, and I just love her to bits.

geo.error ......for making me smile, even on days when I would never have imagined it possible to.

chrisgun .... a truly lovely, caring person with a heart of gold.

Butterflylady .....just because she's such a lovely person and took on the mammoth task of running the Santa Mission. I love the way that she always takes time to email you personally too, if you have any concerns for ANY of the missions that she runs.

Fluttershy .....one very special lady indeed.

WRITE SHOP ROBERT ......for all the contests he's ran, and the time and effort that he puts into making them all such fun.

Mousekakat .....because Naomi is such a caring person and must be feeling so down at the moment about having just had the family's GPS' stolen when their car was broken into......now they can't even get out to enjoy caching. :laughing:

and.... kehunt64, tsunrisebey, Tooey, KernowCachers, Dolfy, ATMouse, Cheesy pigs, ELTADA, forthferalz, sweetlife, rsg, Paganfrog, PinkDolphin, Grodan & fiabus, Team Vorvik, summerandnana, BLUEMOTMOT .....all for just being "themselves" - wonderful people, all with hearts the size of oceans.

I'm sure that I must have missed out just as many names again though..... :D

Edited by Geo-Gophers
There are so many people that I would like to nominate, but here are a few.....

lorca.nl........because she is one of the sweetest and nicest people on this planet, and I just love her to bits.

geo.error ......for making me smile, even on days when I would never have imagined it possible to.

chrisgun .... a truly lovely, caring person with a heart of gold.

Butterflylady .....just because she's such a lovely person and took on the mammoth task of running the Santa Mission. I love the way that she always takes time to email you personally too, if you have any concerns for ANY of the missions that she runs.

Fluttershy .....one very special lady indeed.

WRITE SHOP ROBERT ......for all the contests he's ran, and the time and effort that he puts into making them all such fun.

Mousekakat .....because Naomi is such a caring person and must be feeling so down at the moment about having just had the family's GPS' stolen when their car was broken into......now they can't even get out to enjoy caching. :laughing:

and.... kehunt64, tsunrisebey, Tooey, KernowCachers, Dolfy, ATMouse, Cheesy pigs, ELTADA, forthferalz, sweetlife, rsg, Paganfrog, PinkDolphin, Grodan & fiabus, Team Vorvik, BLUEMOTMOT .....all for just being "themselves" - wonderful people, all with hearts the size of oceans.

I'm sure that I must have missed out just as many names again though..... :D

Happy Holidays 'Geo-Gophers', we have to say this means alot to us that you mention our name. We hardly ever get recognized here in the forums. Its sad these days there so many people who do so much and hardly ever get recognized. Time just rushes by and the fast paced world, for ones to even say Thank You! This is one of the reasons we have stepped back from the forums and only post when we need to. We have been a part of geocoin/forums for a long time and still feel like we dont fit in. We do have lots of friends and that is what we cherish mostly and why we are so blessed. We like to say we appreciate every person here in the forums who we have met along the way and for being our friend and welcoming us in the forums. Hope everyone has a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are blessed to have so many friends here. This is the time of the year where we like to spread, love, laughter and cheer. Hope everyone has a Happy 09. Edited by sweetlife

I would like to nominate my mom, "momsplace". We only discovered geocaching a few months ago and coins shortly after that but she has become totally hooked on both aspects. She has been suffering from some illnesses for the past several years and up until we discovered caching she would go home from work and watch tv and I must admit I did too. Now that we have started caching, she is ready to go at a moments notice, no matter what time of day or what the weather is like. She insisted we go out in the middle of the night in a raging rain and wind storm just so we could get our first FTF. She has enticed me to drive her to the top of a mountain (literally!) to find a cache, she has helped me hide over 50 caches since we started, and most of all, she has changed my life to one filled with adventure and fun.

Her favorite things to find in caches are little plastic bugs and lizards and of course, COINS! She's extremely generous with her trading, replacing the item(s) she took but also usually filling the cache so full of goodies that it's sometimes hard to get the lid back on!

Every time we find a geocoin in a cache she gets really excited and asks if it's one she can keep. Of course, what we usually find are activated trackables. Her biggest diisappointment while cache came while we were hunting for the FTF on a 5 star micro. We looked for several hours and she had worked her way away from the coordinates thinking they might be off. She all of a sudden started juming up and down and yelling. She had found a geocoin with a piece of paper wrapped around it that said "congratulations on being FTF!" and thought it was the cache. Once we looked it over we realized that it was the FTF prize that was too big to fit into the cache so she had to put it back. We finally had to admit defeat on that cache but later that day someone else found the cache and claimed the FTF prize and she was really bummed.

Even though she hasn't been caching long and there are a lot of other REALLY deserving people I think it would make her day to find one of these great coins in her mailbox.

ok ,my last post was for real but,,ive been thinking hard,,and tonight it came to me,, this is a ballon coin right??...well who else knows ballons better then anyone here,,,,.... millieballon<<< her ballon art is dazzling ive seen at least 5 fantastic ballon sculptures from her,, in the short time ive been around and every one of them has put a smile on my face ,,some of them look as if they took hours to make,,all out of ballons,,anyone remember the santa ballon,,i mean really wow!!!,,, so i think its time to send her a smile back with a ballon coin with a note that say's "a ballon you cant twist up into santa clauses!!!" ha ha ha

cheers!

I would like to add Tucats from Nova Scotia to the UR#1 balloon list.

He contacted me about placing one of our angel baby coins in the Butterbox Babies Cache up near him and after lots of emails back and forth we managed to get it done. He has been keeping an eye on her and sent an email this week confirming that she is still there safe and sound. He is one of the nicest cachers to be found !!

Would like to add to the list....IBcrashen, Hollora, and Sweetlife for their generous spirit and kind ways here in the forums

Have I mentioned the YIMESTER yet?? Great designs, nice guy and an asset to the forums!!

Or, Moun10Bike? Where would coins be without him??

MaxB abd Warren....these people caringly move more TBs and coins than anyone else in the world. If I ever have a coin with a special mission, they are usually the ones getting it done! What an awesome couple they are!

Nurse Nanna...just because of her warm and funny logs which are NEVER TFTC! What a personality this one has!

Rusty...one of Michigan's reviewers and also a coiner! This guy has a heart of gold! Works tirelessly and will always help out!

SweetLife...for being yourselves! These two made the trip out to the funeral to console myself and Tod's family...from Wisconsin to Michigan! What a great couple!

Hollora...you know why! Such a sweetheart!

I could go on and on and.....

I would like to add Tucats from Nova Scotia to the UR#1 balloon list.

He contacted me about placing one of our angel baby coins in the Butterbox Babies Cache up near him and after lots of emails back and forth we managed to get it done. He has been keeping an eye on her and sent an email this week confirming that she is still there safe and sound. He is one of the nicest cachers to be found !!

Would like to add to the list....IBcrashen, Hollora, and Sweetlife for their generous spirit and kind ways here in the forums

Thank you So mUch, you have always been a dear friend to us. Love your Angel coin, still inspires us each and every day. God Bless and Have a Wonderful and safe Holidays and Hope you Christmas is Merry and Bright.
Have I mentioned the YIMESTER yet?? Great designs, nice guy and an asset to the forums!!

Or, Moun10Bike? Where would coins be without him??

MaxB abd Warren....these people caringly move more TBs and coins than anyone else in the world. If I ever have a coin with a special mission, they are usually the ones getting it done! What an awesome couple they are!

Nurse Nanna...just because of her warm and funny logs which are NEVER TFTC! What a personality this one has!

Rusty...one of Michigan's reviewers and also a coiner! This guy has a heart of gold! Works tirelessly and will always help out!

SweetLife...for being yourselves! These two made the trip out to the funeral to console myself and Tod's family...from Wisconsin to Michigan! What a great couple!

Hollora...you know why! Such a sweetheart!

I could go on and on and.....

Rod, Thanks for mentioning us. By the way we were your last Secret Santa, :D:D Hope you enjoyed your Christmas Box, We hope you have a Merry Chrsitams and a Happy '09, hope it brings you much more happiness then this year was. Seems like it is been a rought year for you. We have tried all we could to uplift your spirits Rod.

Who I know.... well I do not know anyone from close! I wish I could!!!! You are all so sweet and kind!! So generous and rich in feelings, in your heart, in your soul!!! With great humor....with a mystery around you (sometimes I do not know if I am talking to a man or a woman...and I just make mistakes... :) ), I feel like I am talking to real friends, to members of my family!!!

I am so afraid to post names here just becasue I may miss someone!!!!

I wish you were all winners!!! all members of the foroum, the moderators, the lackeys, the first cacher who create a geocoin, the geocacher who actually create the first cache and the game, the mystery coiners, the unknown readers of the foroums who do not post but read our talks and sometimes I hope they laugh! So.... Maybe a nomination to the unknown geocache foroum reader too..... ? :)

Well... even A nomination to al geocachers who do not even read the foroum but they are out there spreading the geocaching idea, protect the caches etc......

Many great people have been nominated that I would have also named so I decided to nominate someone who isn't known to these forums. He is a local Michigan cacher named Rattrak. Tim works tirelessly to promote geocaching in the state, organizing events and geocaching 101. He is a big believer in CITO and hosts at least one CITO event each year. He is also a big supporter of the city of Detroit so he and a friend place many, many caches there. He was the impetus for starting the monthly SE Meet & Greets. He has been a big FTF hound here but when he knew I needed one he called me about one a couple miles from my house and told me to get over there or else he was coming!! LOL As you can probably tell I could go on about what he does and the type of person he is but I think you get the picture--he is an absolutely great guy and would be thrilled I'm sure to find one in his mailbox......

Many great people have been nominated that I would have also named so I decided to nominate someone who isn't known to these forums. He is a local Michigan cacher named Rattrak. Tim works tirelessly to promote geocaching in the state, organizing events and geocaching 101. He is a big believer in CITO and hosts at least one CITO event each year. He is also a big supporter of the city of Detroit so he and a friend place many, many caches there. He was the impetus for starting the monthly SE Meet & Greets. He has been a big FTF hound here but when he knew I needed one he called me about one a couple miles from my house and told me to get over there or else he was coming!! LOL As you can probably tell I could go on about what he does and the type of person he is but I think you get the picture--he is an absolutely great guy and would be thrilled I'm sure to find one in his mailbox......

Nicely written LadyBee4T ~ sounds like a deserving nominee!

Nicely written LadyBee4T ~ sounds like a deserving nominee!

Tim truly is one of the greats, I'm glad LadyBee4T nominated him! Belle Isle is only one of his stomping grounds, this guy is dedicated to bettering caching with all he does! CITO's, cache placements, GC 101's, this guy loves to help and is talented at it to boot!

Sooo many deserving people here, I've merely scratched the surface! What about GlennK721? What a great guy he is! Haven't heard from him in awhile, but I'm hoping he's lurking about now and then!

Hey, I'm noticing a pattern here :rolleyes: Karma and Lori Darlin are both from Idaho as is the contest runner, something smells like rotten potatoes to me... hahahaha. Just having a litle fun, no negativity here :rolleyes:

How could i pass these two wonderful nominees up.

They are some of the nicest people out there and they do so much for the Geocaching world.

Karma does so many fundraisers and is always there if anyone needs anything.

I was not the one that nominated them but i did have the pleasure of being able to hand them a Christmas card at a Christmas Geocaching event that Lori Darlin worked so hard on and put together.

I started looking to the bordering states at some wonderful Geocachers that were deserving and i then realized i had better jump over Montana so nobodody would start smelling all the rotten potatoes. LOL

It is amazing how many of you deserve a UR#1 Geocoin.

I have mailed out 11 so far and 1 more to put in the mail tomorrow.

I was going to send out just a few coins but that amount has came and gone.

Some of the United States ones should be in your mail tomorrow as it has been five or six days since i started dropping them off at the Post Office.

This has been real hard to decide where to send these and i am not done chosing the winners.

Please keep the nominations coming because i am not done yet.

Good luck to all and U all R#1 in my book.

Dolfy, Rivercity, l.orca, forthferalz, geo.error and Map Monkey, 'cause they're excellent :lol:

...and Tadpole361 and AtlantaGal and neilsenc and TMA and Avroair and geo.gophers and AtwellFamily and Lady Bug Kids...

......also Team Pathfinder and Caught@work and pjamesk and redtag and Tealby and Urch1914......

.........and we cant forget Jellyfish and GBOTs and TokyoBlossom and Team zzZZzz and Gatoulis and Fluttershy and Anthus.........

And of course 0R0B0RUS and Corey & Joey and BRoKeN W and Creacher and Nero and Marky&Joani and Fox'n'Hound and UOTrackers and Crake and GPX Navigators and Fluteface and Team OleOmi and Damen@ce and GardenGorilla and Lizzardman and jAY miLLS and DresselDragons and pghlooking and Cainrcc and OshnDoc and FrozenBuns and Keewee and WI_Robin and CrazyCaveLover and Frivlas and BlueCherry and Scaw and WyoHunter and Kealia etc

Oh!!!! My name is in nominations?? I am deeply honored my friend!!!! Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree with Roddy. Team CovChev have gone far and beyond in their efforts to promote caching in Michigan.

I'll vote for Roddy (if he declines, he can give it KaBoom)

Oh and if I can mention a non-cacher, then I'd like to put up Sarah from the Noble County Vistor's Center. Sarah put in a tremendous amount of effort these last 2 years helping to promote geocaching and the last 2 Geobashes in Indiana. She's also a really nice lady and would love to recieve this coin (or maple candy<g>).

Wulf

I want to make some nominations to some folks on this side of the pond...

I moved here almost 10 years ago. Sweden, while a very beautiful country, can be quite cold, in more ways than one.

Swedes generally grow up with a group of friends. The way it's done here is that they go to daycare and then on to school with the same group of friends, and most people build up a circle of friends from early life and stick with them and they are very tight. The people you work with are your co-workers and don't often become your 'at home' friends. It's not bad here, it's just different, and I've had to learn that different does not equal bad at all!

Before we discovered geocaching I didn't have ANY Swedish friends. Sure, I had some acquaintances, but no REAL friends. People weren't rude or ugly or anything, it's just hard to 'break into' someone's circle. I had lots of American/English speaking friends, other ex-pats, but you need friends of all sorts, and when you hang out with the other ex-pats that it turns into a sort of 'misery loves company' club and you spend a lot of time bashing your new home, and that is just so counterproductive!

The following people have let me in and become my first friends here in Sweden, my first real friends here!

Solan109 and I started chatting well before we met in person. We both had in common that we had married someone from outside our own country and moved to his country and had kids... She's back in Sweden now, and has been for many, many years, but she reached out to me and we slowly became friends. Solan has been my friend now for well over a year and she was my first Swedish friend here :D. She came to the first event that we went to (I'll mention more on that in a bit) and she's come to every event that we've done, except for one. When I'm having a hard time due to my depression and sometimes 'just because' she leaves me messages for me to find when I wake up on MSN, just 'have a great day' or 'I'm thinking of you' type messages! Sol means 'sun' in Swedish and Solan is really my ray of sunshine here. She makes a HUGE difference in my life!

Next is Mats from s.p.a.m. Talk about someone accepting you unconditionally! Mats accepts me for who I am, good and bad, hehehe, and he is always there to talk to. He comes and visits our family and stays for days at a time, and when he leaves we all miss him and his presence terribly! Mats is one of those visitors who actually can't stay too long, rare and hard to find! He works in Stockholm and when I go visit Micke when Micke's working there I can count on lunch with Mats and he and Micke grab dinner some nights. Somehow or another, without any effort on anyone's part, Mats has become a member of our family. I love him dearly, as do both my girls - not a day goes by without one of them asking about Mats or saying that they miss him, and Micke respects and likes Mats very, very much. When I recently had a very difficult period in life Mats was off work for a few days. He came up to us and stayed with me for an entire week while Micke was having to work in Stockholm and couldn't get the time off. He stayed with me and the kids the 3 days Micke couldn't get home, and he stayed with us for another 4 days afterwards, we had a great time, good company, caching, you name it. I can't think of a word for Mats besides my guardian Angel, there and watching out for me!

Grodan, Karin... she's taught me so much about love, life and about limitations only being in your mind. She's taught me that there is no such thing really as too old for some things, and that you CAN handle what God gives you, even if you don't think you can! Karin and her husband are the proud parents of two great kids, Johanna and Simon, and they're expecting another one in the next few weeks. What is amazing and what I've learned so much from, is their beautiful son Simon. Simon has Downs Syndrome. He's the most incredible, amazing, sweet, lovable little baby! Karin, Björn, Simon and Johanna have shown me that as long as you have love, anything and everything is possible, the only limitations you have are the ones that YOU put on you!

My next person is a little controversial to me, but I thought to include him anyway. Hasseper. Hasse is one of the most infuriating people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Hasse threw the first event for us when I went to Stockholm the first time as a cacher, he found the location and put the event together and it was a great time and we met so many people. Later, he came and spent some time with us when we had an event of our own in our little village, and we've met at a couple of other events. Hasse and I became friends... kind of, lol! He took me on a caching tour of Stockholm earlier in the fall, and we've gone out for pizza a couple of times when I've gone to Stockholm. What makes Hasse so great is how we get along in person. We share a lot of the same interests and I know that a couple of hours spent with him are going to be really enjoyable, comfortable, and fun, always interesting! He's a fellow coin nerd, and has helped me with a couple of ideas for coins, especially since a love of his is Archeology and I like to do coins that are based on the Viking era. He's really great to bounce ideas off of. Where things get infuriating with Hasse is that we SUCK as friends if we aren't in person! He's not a chatter, I am, I bug him, he ignores me, I get angry, we have a discussion, so forth and so on... but, that having been said, when we go ahead and meet for pizza or whatnot, we always end up having a good time, hehe. I guess variety is the spice of life, right? The good times must outweigh the frustrating times, though, because I keep going back and we keep grabbing that pizza and having a nice time in person...

If I had to choose who to spend time with out of the four of these people, my choice would be to spend time with them together... if I couldn't, though, Hasse and Mats would be in a close tie on who to hang out with. Those two men are very special to me, the kids, and to Micke, too, and I just don't want to think of how it would be without them, or without Solan and Karin, either!

So, these are my nominations on this side of the pond and just WHY they mean so much to me. If you've stayed with me this long and read my long post, I hope you don't mind me saying how I feel about these folks, and I thank you for taking the time to read about them and what it is that makes them each so special and each in their own way!

Naomi :D :D

Edited by mousekakat

I would like to nominate my mom, "momsplace". We only discovered geocaching a few months ago and coins shortly after that but she has become totally hooked on both aspects. She has been suffering from some illnesses for the past several years and up until we discovered caching she would go home from work and watch tv and I must admit I did too. Now that we have started caching, she is ready to go at a moments notice, no matter what time of day or what the weather is like. She insisted we go out in the middle of the night in a raging rain and wind storm just so we could get our first FTF. She has enticed me to drive her to the top of a mountain (literally!) to find a cache, she has helped me hide over 50 caches since we started, and most of all, she has changed my life to one filled with adventure and fun.

Her favorite things to find in caches are little plastic bugs and lizards and of course, COINS! She's extremely generous with her trading, replacing the item(s) she took but also usually filling the cache so full of goodies that it's sometimes hard to get the lid back on!

Every time we find a geocoin in a cache she gets really excited and asks if it's one she can keep. Of course, what we usually find are activated trackables. Her biggest diisappointment while cache came while we were hunting for the FTF on a 5 star micro. We looked for several hours and she had worked her way away from the coordinates thinking they might be off. She all of a sudden started juming up and down and yelling. She had found a geocoin with a piece of paper wrapped around it that said "congratulations on being FTF!" and thought it was the cache. Once we looked it over we realized that it was the FTF prize that was too big to fit into the cache so she had to put it back. We finally had to admit defeat on that cache but later that day someone else found the cache and claimed the FTF prize and she was really bummed.

Even though she hasn't been caching long and there are a lot of other REALLY deserving people I think it would make her day to find one of these great coins in her mailbox.

I think I've gotten the best Christmas Present ever, from

my wonderful Daughter and Geobuddy, Ronni. Thank you SO much!

I LOVE You and all the Cachers every where!

wwhhooooooooooooooooooootttttttt

Look what i got in the mail :santa:

5c2f5e1a-e791-4a99-bc7d-201b5e0896d2.jpg

Thank you River Cacher, Rivertinkerbell and Riverprincess, i think ur#1 for being so generous. :santa:

And the geocoin is beautiful, wow, great design :)

Thank you all who has nominate me..i feel me honored, proud and also a little bit shy ;)

All want to say to all the forum friends ur#1 :)

I got also a very lovely card with very lovely words and a great poem.

At such days with such presents and such kind words, such days make life worth :)

Thank you all again, you give me a smile from ears to ears. :)

whhoottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wwhhooooooooooooooooooootttttttt

Look what i got in the mail :D

5c2f5e1a-e791-4a99-bc7d-201b5e0896d2.jpg

Thank you River Cacher, Rivertinkerbell and Riverprincess, i think ur#1 for being so generous. :huh:

And the geocoin is beautiful, wow, great design :)

Thank you all who has nominate me..i feel me honored, proud and also a little bit shy :D

All want to say to all the forum friends ur#1 :)

I got also a very lovely card with very lovely words and a great poem.

At such days with such presents and such kind words, such days make life worth :)

Thank you all again, you give me a smile from ears to ears. :)

whhoottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. God Bless, Feliz Navidad, Hope you have a Safe and Happy New Years '09 :D

b43f3a51-0f23-4f87-95f1-c3d85b7285dc.jpg

Thank you, River Cacher, River Tinker, and River Princess!

What an honor to be nominated and to receive this beautiful geocoin!

I have been catching up on all of the nominations in your cointest, and it is inspiring reading!

There are so many deserving cachers and to be mentioned in this thread is an honor in itself.

:D This coin is a treasure as are all of the friendships that have been made through geocaching.

Thanks, Mike and family, for your generosity and good will that you bring to the forums! :D

There is still more to show up and i still have a few more to decide what to do with.

I think every Geocacher out there deserves a UR#1 Geocoin for some reason or another but i can only do so many for now.

I am glad to see everyone is enjoying the thread and i hope soon i will be able to make the green balloon and give out more of those as well.

Next time they will be a LE for this thread only.

Have you checked your mail lately ?

b43f3a51-0f23-4f87-95f1-c3d85b7285dc.jpg

Thank you, River Cacher, River Tinker, and River Princess!

What an honor to be nominated and to receive this beautiful geocoin!

I have been catching up on all of the nominations in your cointest, and it is inspiring reading!

There are so many deserving cachers and to be mentioned in this thread is an honor in itself.

:D This coin is a treasure as are all of the friendships that have been made through geocaching.

Thanks, Mike and family, for your generosity and good will that you bring to the forums! :D

WooHoo, Marilyn you are a sweetheart, so happy to see you get one of these coins, In our book you are a #1 Gal, specially when one of us has something in commin, quilting :D Thanks River Cacher for making her smile today.