geo - dating

UKCacheMag

LOL This thread is hilarious! Oh the desperation! If you are hoping to find a woman by posting in here let me tell you this, its slim pickings in the geocaching world from what I've seen.

Buy yourself a Superdry Brad jacket, women go mad for mine, but then I am as fit as f... :)

ha ha ha cryptic's you needto travel further south and as for ur superdry brad jacket i couldnt coment :)

Me is detecting a hint of desperation, not an attractive feature.

I myself have had bad experiences from plentyoffish.com and after recovering from a bad relationship and learning how to be happy with the life I had, Mrs Perfect came along and swept me off my feet, I wasn't a geocacher at the time, but, she accompanies me on my caching travels, she is my soul mate.

My advice is, stop looking and someone will come along.

Hey that`s my av :) ,give it back :)

:)

despartion - perhaps.....but hey worth a try.

(think avatar has changed now...tried to get one of Stepoe...after all hes a "dirty ol man"

I'm a man, slightly old but very dirty!

HAROLD????

you not fixed up yet kev, you've posted often enough in this thread :)

One date from POF was enough for me, lived with mummy and daddy in a big castle in a small village and drove a red sports car, that was clearly a replacement for a personality of any sort.

Quite agree! POF has just yielded little boys and grandads who are into various speciality activities (and we're not talking geocaching here!!) DELETE!!!!!

There are LOADS of cachers who have met their other halves at events - particularly camping events, purely because you get to spend lots of time with other people over the course of a weekend.

I found my OH at an event in 2006, and even though he was attached at the time, we remained friends until earlier this year, and well, the rest is history..... :)

I think it always helps having a common interest!! :lol:

If you are hoping to find a woman by posting in here let me tell you this, its slim pickings in the geocaching world from what I've seen.

Buy yourself a Superdry Brad jacket, women go mad for mine, but then I am as fit as f... :ph34r:

Slim pickings?? Theres some beautiful Geocaching females out there!! U keep looking lovely maybe youll find a caching partner for life.....finding ur tupperware boxes together.......then sharing the same tupperware to place in ur ham sarnis and crisps for ur caching/picnic day :)

There are LOADS of cachers who have met their other halves at events - particularly camping events, purely because you get to spend lots of time with other people over the course of a weekend.

I found my OH at an event in 2006, and even though he was attached at the time, we remained friends until earlier this year, and well, the rest is history..... :)

I think it always helps having a common interest!! :lol:

Thats how I turned a girl friend into a Girlfriend once, invited her camping for the weekend. A 2 person tent and 1 sleeping bag goes a long way.... :rolleyes:

oooh micro gps. Imagine placing yourself as a "singles" cache and ther units could 'talk' to each other using localised signals.....

jady1978: I love the idea of hunting for tupperware then eating from tupperware. Might join eerie indiana and sleep in tupperware, keep me fresher for longer lol. though the doh might have something to say about it...

oooh micro gps. Imagine placing yourself as a "singles" cache and ther units could 'talk' to each other using localised signals.....

jady1978: I love the idea of hunting for tupperware then eating from tupperware. Might join eerie indiana and sleep in tupperware, keep me fresher for longer lol. though the doh might have something to say about it...

I guess you could go to an event with a Chirp coded to say you were single/available/whatever you wanted to call it. Pop the Chirp into your pocket and see how many hits you get.

I guess you could go to an event with a Chirp coded to say you were single/available/whatever you wanted to call it. Pop the Chirp into your pocket and see how many hits you get.

Oh what a great Idea I might program one of my spare chirp's that people can look for somewhere in the venue :ph34r:

Oh what a great Idea I might program one of my spare chirp's that people can look for somewhere in the venue :ph34r:

I don't know how much data you can put into the Chirp but if data permits you could put a description of yourself, or your caching name, and a comment like "why not ask me on a date?" or some such. Obviously people without Chirp enabled GPS units won't get to see your message but you never know if the word will spread.

If you do try it out I'd be curious to know how you get on. I'm not in the game myself any more, been with Mrs Tisri for a long time now, but would be interested to know if it works. If it does, invite me to the wedding :)

I'm single and looking for a guy that likes Geocaching... with hair and a non smoker please...

One out of two is not bad Sammy :ph34r:

I don't know how much data you can put into the Chirp but if data permits you could put a description of yourself, or your caching name, and a comment like "why not ask me on a date?" or some such. Obviously people without Chirp enabled GPS units won't get to see your message but you never know if the word will spread.

If you do try it out I'd be curious to know how you get on. I'm not in the game myself any more, been with Mrs Tisri for a long time now, but would be interested to know if it works. If it does, invite me to the wedding :)

I am actually spoken for ...well at the moment anyway :P

It will be ok the my girlfriend is anti-geocaching :angry:

Edited by Matrix