TB from France

boulist44

I'm visiting Doha for a few weeks in December and I'm looking for a cache in which I can place a TB I picked up in the Pyrenese. Most of the ones I hope to visit are, in the main, micros.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a standard sized cache not too far from the central area so that this little devil :rolleyes: can move away from France.

SENT IN ERROR TWICE, OLD AGE!!!

Edited by Bucks Bodgers

Bucks

Generally speaking the majority of caches in large cities are micros due to the nature of cities around the world - they are BUSY and full of muggles! :huh: Not sure of the size of the TB that you want to place, but a TB should fit in any of the following :- College of Knowledge, Advanced Learning, Lusail Olympic Shootong Range, Losail International Circuit, DIA and Doha Airprort. These are all within a short taxi drive of the city - depending of course on where you will be staying.

Feel free to PM me and I will willing pick you up and take you to a few of the caches as well.

Enjoy your trip to our lovely city.

cincol

Cincol,

Thanks for your help and giving up your time, by the way I've now changed my GPS.

Next time I visit which will be towards the end of the year I owe you a meal!!

This sound very interesting :P I will look forward to your trip next winter. :D cslyoda is now settled in Brisbane as well. Regards to Aussie Pixie.