Oregon 400t

dardevle

I have a Oregon 400t and My dad and I have all four points of 40acres mark. Then we walked our 4-wheeler trail to see where in relation it is to the boundries. Here is a pic.

f139516a-be49-4299-ba8c-fc316407f438.jpg

My Question is can I some how get this image onto our computer and make it say, the size of a sheet of paper so I can print it out?

Any help would be great. If it works then we have some logging roads by the cabin we are going to map out also!

-Dardevle-

Use DNRGarmin. Import the track directly into the FREE software and save it to KML file. Open the KML withGoogle Earth and Print out the image. Simple yet effective. This whole process should take about 30 seconds.

ADDED: If DNRGarmin does not yet support the Oregon series you can bring the track into MapSource, save it as a GPX file. and import that into DNRGarmin. Now it might take you a whole 60 seconds.

Edited by yogazoo

There are many workaronds, BUT since you don't know where to start, I would start with Mapsource

because at the end you are going to use it anyway and it's very userfriendly using ver. 6.13

Using a program most garminusers use, it's easier to have aswers if you are stuck.

My Oregon came with it by the way.

I talked to a guy at garmin and he said I could buy Garmin Mapsource Trip & Waypoint Manager and that would allow me to do what I was hoping to do. And it looks farely cheep. Not like those other mapsource programs at around $80. This looks to be around $20-30. Thanks for all the Help!!!! Time to shop around!!