Seven Wonders of the world

CapeDoc

Hi All

I was thinking of doing a series of caches that involves taking you to Seven Wonders of the world. As I am from South Africa, I was hoping to find someone to help me place and maintain a cache in Rio as part of the series. The best place would be with a view of the harbour, and the Christ the Redeemer statue.

Would anybody be up to helping me?

Please feel free to post here and I you are really serious, send me a PM so that I can get your email address.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

CapeDoc

Hi All

I was thinking of doing a series of caches that involves taking you to Seven Wonders of the world. As I am from South Africa, I was hoping to find someone to help me place and maintain a cache in Rio as part of the series. The best place would be with a view of the harbour, and the Christ the Redeemer statue.

Would anybody be up to helping me?

Please feel free to post here and I you are really serious, send me a PM so that I can get your email address.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

CapeDoc

I can help... I live in Barra (~Baha) - South Rio - and would love to help you.

There are several caches 'close' but there is a place near the Chinese Overlook that catches the bay area, and you can see the Redeemer in the distance. If you get too close to the redeemer, than its hard to find a place to stash a cache... though a micro could be possible. The view from the Redeemer has the best view - of course it is SO ICONIC that, it is a muggle nightmare.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll help you out.

Take care! Savoy

I can help... I live in Barra (~Baha) - South Rio - and would love to help you.

There are several caches 'close' but there is a place near the Chinese Overlook that catches the bay area, and you can see the Redeemer in the distance. If you get too close to the redeemer, than its hard to find a place to stash a cache... though a micro could be possible. The view from the Redeemer has the best view - of course it is SO ICONIC that, it is a muggle nightmare.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll help you out.

Take care! Savoy

Thanks for the offer!

At the moment I am slowly looking into the feasibility of such a cache. So far it looks possible to get a cache at the Great Pyramids, Great barrier reef, and now at Redeemer. If I can get another 4, I will contact you to tell you what I would like.

Thanks so much for the help!!

CapeDoc

:D