GPSMAP 60cs

kg4kpg

This is in excellent condition that I bought for geocaching but I never seem to get out and do it. Since I play golf more I need to sell this so I can grab up a Sky Caddie instead. The gps will come with the Trip & Waypoint Manager CD, a neoprene cover and external antenna for your car. It has never been dropped and has no scratches on the screen or case. I have no pics of this unit. $200.00 shipped in US only please.......................

Stock photo:

rxgpaol5nv6c6fcc7ltd.jpg

The GPSMAP® 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are new all-purpose units — packed with exciting new features and delivering the kind of color that consumers want in their handheld GPS devices. These lightweight, rugged, waterproof units raise the bar to offer a 256-color, highly reflective display that provides easy viewing in almost any lighting condition. This transreflective TFT provides excellent viewing while maximizing your battery life (20 hours, typical use).

Both the GPSMAP 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are packed with extra features, including rapid automatic route calculation, an integrated outdoor calendar, a dedicated geocaching mode, and indoor/outdoor GPS games that turn the outdoors into a giant gameboard.

The GPSMAP 60CS also offers an electronic compass and barometric altimeter for highland adventures. These sensors, when combined with GPS technology, provide enhanced bearing and elevation readings.

This is in excellent condition that I bought for geocaching but I never seem to get out and do it. Since I play golf more I need to sell this so I can grab up a Sky Caddie instead. The gps will come with the Trip & Waypoint Manager CD, a neoprene cover and external antenna for your car. It has never been dropped and has no scratches on the screen or case. I have no pics of this unit. $200.00 shipped in US only please.......................

Stock photo:

rxgpaol5nv6c6fcc7ltd.jpg

The GPSMAP® 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are new all-purpose units — packed with exciting new features and delivering the kind of color that consumers want in their handheld GPS devices. These lightweight, rugged, waterproof units raise the bar to offer a 256-color, highly reflective display that provides easy viewing in almost any lighting condition. This transreflective TFT provides excellent viewing while maximizing your battery life (20 hours, typical use).

Both the GPSMAP 60CS and GPSMAP 60C are packed with extra features, including rapid automatic route calculation, an integrated outdoor calendar, a dedicated geocaching mode, and indoor/outdoor GPS games that turn the outdoors into a giant gameboard.

The GPSMAP 60CS also offers an electronic compass and barometric altimeter for highland adventures. These sensors, when combined with GPS technology, provide enhanced bearing and elevation readings.

is this unit still available?