Mississippi Delta Geocaching

DarthJustice

I've asked this before, but it seems as if my topic was deleted some time ago. So I guess I'll ask again. Is there anyone here in the MS Delta area, especially near Cleveland? I'm looking for at least one person to go with sometimes (as they say, the more the merrier). I know there were two or three people who said something about it, I didn't hear from one when I wrote her afterwards and the other I don't know if the offer still stands though.

But yeah, is there anyone here in MS near Cleveland that would like to team up and go together sometime? And by thw way, I've already tried MSGA as well.

EDIT: Yeah, I just happened to notice my original topic from September several pages back. Guess it didn't get deleted after all. Wish I had noticed beforehand.

Edited by DarthJustice

I've asked this before, but it seems as if my topic was deleted some time ago. So I guess I'll ask again. Is there anyone here in the MS Delta area, especially near Cleveland? I'm looking for at least one person to go with sometimes (as they say, the more the merrier). I know there were two or three people who said something about it, I didn't hear from one when I wrote her afterwards and the other I don't know if the offer still stands though.

But yeah, is there anyone here in MS near Cleveland that would like to team up and go together sometime? And by thw way, I've already tried MSGA as well.

EDIT: Yeah, I just happened to notice my original topic from September several pages back. Guess it didn't get deleted after all. Wish I had noticed beforehand.

It appears the Delta is a little dry on cachers, Hagar responded to you on the MSGA, as did Ronbo, but they never heard back, stop back in, make a few more posts, get to know some folks. I spent three days in the Delta last week and would gladly have hooked up with you while there. I will drop you a line next time I come up to stay, which will probably be the third week in January.

It appears the Delta is a little dry on cachers, Hagar responded to you on the MSGA, as did Ronbo, but they never heard back, stop back in, make a few more posts, get to know some folks. I spent three days in the Delta last week and would gladly have hooked up with you while there. I will drop you a line next time I come up to stay, which will probably be the third week in January.

Ronbo was actually the person I was referring to when I said I didn't know if the offer still stood or not. I just sent Ronbo a message on MSGA a few minutes ago, so I'll see if the offer about going sometime still stands. I'll be seeing about everyone else soon.

Ronbo was actually the person I was referring to when I said I didn't know if the offer still stood or not. I just sent Ronbo a message on MSGA a few minutes ago, so I'll see if the offer about going sometime still stands. I'll be seeing about everyone else soon.

I'll tell ronbo to take a look at it, it appears MSGA is down right now, but I will let him know your still looking.