nuvi comparison

Ive spent the past few days staring at comparison charts for all of the Nuvi 200 series. And still cant figure out which one I want.

I have 2 60CSx handhelds and dont need to spend alot on a car unit. I just want the car unit for the satellite view of the area and of course Ill download caches to my favorites.

It seems like some of the features that change from one to another are things like

FM transmitter (dont need)

Blue tooth (dont need)

Im narrowing down the 250W ( i think thats the number)

I want the widescreen.

Help!!!

That'll do!

I think the 50's (250, 350, etc...) adds a QWERTY layout option when puching in addressess and title names. I got my wife a 750 which has the FM Transmitter and MP3 player. Widescreen is a nice feature. Keep an eye out for sales, you could get a higher model for less than the 250w.

The Text to Speech feature is worth having, so you should go to the 260 or 260W. The 255 or 255W is actually a more recent model with some extra features, but cost a little more. The 255 has had some reports of poor speech quality and some features added and lost compared to the 260s. Read all the reviews. I am very happy with my 260. There are some good deals on refurbished units now, on eBay and TigerGPS.