Introducing Trackable GeoGold™

CacheHunters42

Here is our new line of trackable products to go along with the treasure hunting theme.

Trackable GeoGold™ there are four varieties.

1.5" Polished Gold Nugget

1.5" Antique Gold Nugget (aka Gold Ore)

1.0" Polished Micro Gold Nugget

1.0" Antique Micro Gold Nugget (aka Gold Ore)

1.5%20gold.jpg

1.5%20antique%20gold.jpg

Purchase 1.5" Polished Gold NuggetHere

Purchase 1.5" Antique Gold Nugget (aka Gold Ore) Here

Purchase 1.0" Polished Micro Gold Nugget Here

Purchase 1.0" Antique Micro Gold Nugget (aka Gold Ore) Here

Great prices on coins that'd be perfect for traveling!! Well done guys!!

What makes this a geocoin? The tracking number? I find tracking numbers on travel bugs too so does that make them geocoins?

I guess I should have just said "traveler"??

A great price, it's trackable and looks like it'd be neat to find in a cache! Had I money, these would be cheaper to buy than a tag (or around the same price), so I'd buy some! Would work good for prizes, FTF's and gifts...I like it!

It may not interest all though! :P

But, I could apply your very question to some other designs which have much less appeal IMHO... so I know what you're saying!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Here is our new line of trackable products to go along with the treasure hunting theme.

1.5%20gold.jpg

1.5%20antique%20gold.jpg

Oh yeah, does it have any kind of writing on it besides the tracking number :unsure: Also, You said t would have its own "ICON" do lyou have a picture of that? Wouldn't somewhere have to say "Trackable at . . . "?

Just wondering :D

Great prices on coins that'd be perfect for traveling!! Well done guys!!

What makes this a geocoin? The tracking number? I find tracking numbers on travel bugs too so does that make them geocoins?

I guess I should have just said "traveler"??

A great price, it's trackable and looks like it'd be neat to find in a cache! Had I money, these would be cheaper to buy than a tag (or around the same price), so I'd buy some! Would work good for prizes, FTF's and gifts...I like it!

It may not interest all though! :D

But, I could apply your very question to some other designs which have much less appeal IMHO... so I know what you're saying!

I think it was back at the first of this year that Groundspeak changed the rules and started allowing geocoins to be other items that were not shaped as coins to be considerd to be geocoins. I may be wrong on that, but it seems like it was talked about shortly there after. So even though it may not look like a coin, Groundspeak considers these to be geocoins with unique icons unlike TBs.

1.5%20gold.jpg

1.5%20antique%20gold.jpg

These are pretty neat looking coins if I may say so myself.LOL They were brought to my attention from another caching friend of mine so I thought I should check them out. What surprized me is that you have a TM after the GeoGold name.I have been Geogold for over three years on both geocaching.com as well as here in the forums. I hope you well and that everyone of these realistic looking nuggets fly out the door :D

Happy holidays to all and to all a good find!!!!

Got mine today. Disappointed in that it does not have a unique icon. Is this going to change?

Searching a little more:

This 3-D 1.0" trackable Antique Micro GeoGold™ Nugget makes great treasure for any geocache.

They are trackable at Geocaching.com and feature a unique icon.

Each Micro GeoGold™ Nugget comes in it's own Red Velvet Pouch.

My question then becomes: has there been a hiccup?

Got mine today. Disappointed in that it does not have a unique icon. Is this going to change?

Searching a little more:

This 3-D 1.0" trackable Antique Micro GeoGold™ Nugget makes great treasure for any geocache.

Worry not. Sometimes it takes a little while for Groundspeak to upload the icon, but if they say there's one, I'm sure it's on it's way. :D

what does the back side look like as we still haven't seen a picture or read a description?

thanks!

rsg

The back side says geogold

number

track at geocaching .com

side is also gold coloured, completely flat.

Yup that is correct. The backside is nothing much to look at but the front is a perfect reproduction of fluvial gold nugget as you can see from the pictures above.

I still don't have a unique icon ;)

Patience, my friend!! I'm certain these will have everything advertized!! Having worked with these great coiners, if they don't get the icon, I'm sure they'll let you know and not leave you in the dark! My guess is it is the people at GS who you're waiting on (not that they're slow, they undoubtedly have tons of other things going on as well)!!

I still don't have a unique icon :)

Patience, my friend!! I'm certain these will have everything advertized!! Having worked with these great coiners, if they don't get the icon, I'm sure they'll let you know and not leave you in the dark! My guess is it is the people at GS who you're waiting on (not that they're slow, they undoubtedly have tons of other things going on as well)!!

Yeah. I'm sure you're right.

Searching a little more:

These will have their own Icon, I just haven't come up with one I am satisfied with. I should have it up within the next week.