Anyone buying a new GPSr tomorrow?

cjs_team

We want to get ourselves a handheld GPSr for Christmas. We saw a few ones that are going to be on sale tomorrow. Right now we have a Garmin Nuvi that is great for driving us to the cache location, but we need something more rugged for when we step out of the vehicle.

Anybody else shopping for new toys tomorrow?

Thanks,

Chris

We want to get ourselves a handheld GPSr for Christmas. We saw a few ones that are going to be on sale tomorrow. Right now we have a Garmin Nuvi that is great for driving us to the cache location, but we need something more rugged for when we step out of the vehicle.

Anybody else shopping for new toys tomorrow?

Thanks,

Chris

Check out the Colorado 300 on the EMS website for $249 with a $50 Garmin rebate and $25 EMS coupon for a future purchase. Even though the Colorado has problems (many at least partially fixed by firmware updates), at that price I couldn't pass it up.

Check out the Colorado 300 on the EMS website for $249 with a $50 Garmin rebate and $25 EMS coupon for a future purchase. Even though the Colorado has problems (many at least partially fixed by firmware updates), at that price I couldn't pass it up.
Is that coupon Friday only? The $250 price is valid until the end of the month.

Found the coupon:

Earn a $25 Gear Bucks Card

Purchase $100 or more of products and receive a $25 Gear Bucks Card to use on a future purchase of $50 or more. Valid on in-stock items only. Minimum purchase does not include taxes, shipping and handling, gift cards, or rentals. Offer valid thru 12/24/08. Other restrictions may apply.

I'm not sure if this $25 coupon is available through 12-24, or you must use it by 12-24? Do you know?

Found the coupon:

Earn a $25 Gear Bucks Card

Purchase $100 or more of products and receive a $25 Gear Bucks Card to use on a future purchase of $50 or more. Valid on in-stock items only. Minimum purchase does not include taxes, shipping and handling, gift cards, or rentals. Offer valid thru 12/24/08. Other restrictions may apply.

I'm not sure if this $25 coupon is available through 12-24, or you must use it by 12-24? Do you know?

The way it reads, the $25 card is available thru 12/24...