Garmin dumping the colorado?

taylorsgeotracker

Just got thru looking at the black friday sales ads Sportsmans warehouse has the 400t selling for 325.00 It says closeout was wondering if Garmin is discontiunig the colorado? Was thinking of getting the wife one for christmas but not if they are not making them any longer. Anyone know or is this a screaming good deal?

Edited by taylorsgeotracker

Just got thru looking at the black friday sales ads Sportsmans warehouse has the 400t selling for 325.00 It says closeout was wondering if Garmin is discontiunig the colorado? Was thinking of getting the wife one for christmas but not if they are not making them any longer. Anyone know or is this a screaming good deal?

Check out the Oregon, I think you will like it much better, thats seems to be the buss that I keep hearing........... or better yet keep an eye out for the New......... California :P ......... LOL !!

Check out the Oregon, I think you will like it much better, thats seems to be the buss that I keep hearing........... or better yet keep an eye out for the New......... California :laughing: ......... LOL !!

Hey this is a family site: :laughing:

I don't want to check out your organ or any one elses!

:P

Check out the Oregon, I think you will like it much better, thats seems to be the buss that I keep hearing........... or better yet keep an eye out for the New......... California :D ......... LOL !!

Not likely. I don't know why they started with Colorado, since it is the most outdoorsy state!

Check out the Oregon, I think you will like it much better, thats seems to be the buss that I keep hearing........... or better yet keep an eye out for the New......... California :lol: ......... LOL !!

Not likely. I don't know why they started with Colorado, since it is the most outdoorsy state!

What if they came out with the Garmin "New Jersey"?" :lol:

Check out the Oregon, I think you will like it much better, thats seems to be the buss that I keep hearing........... or better yet keep an eye out for the New......... California :) ......... LOL !!

What if they came out with the Garmin "New Jersey"?" :unsure:

They have already...it's called the Nuvi! LOL