Canadian Red Poppy Spy Coins for sale

The Alethiometrists

Would anyone like to buy one of our Canadian Red Poppy Spy Coins? They were made in honor of this auspicious event in American intelligence history.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2007/05/07/te...py-quarter.html

You can see a picture of the coins here:

http://img.geocaching.com/track/da7dbdb2-4...14e6514adfd.jpg

They are trackable and have their own icon.

Pewter coins are $9 plus $2 shipping to Canada.

Silver coins are $11 plus $2 shipping to Canada.

I can ship up to 2 coins for that price.

You can email me at chirpxl at gmail.com Thanks!

jenna

I bought three of these when they first were released in the summer of 2007. I was heading to California and released two of them there. These are the funniest coins I have ever seen!!! On my TB pages I mention the story behind the coins and get LOTS of great comments about the "intelligence work" that my coins are doing! LOL!

I bought three of these when they first were released in the summer of 2007. I was heading to California and released two of them there. These are the funniest coins I have ever seen!!! On my TB pages I mention the story behind the coins and get LOTS of great comments about the "intelligence work" that my coins are doing! LOL!

Great story! Glad you enjoyed them! Someday, I'd like to get one of the poppy quarters this coin was based on. I'll trade one of my coins for one. :unsure:

Thanks,

jenna

Great story! Glad you enjoyed them! Someday, I'd like to get one of the poppy quarters this coin was based on. I'll trade one of my coins for one. :unsure:

Thanks,

jenna

I would be happy to send you one... i will email you.

Great story! Glad you enjoyed them! Someday, I'd like to get one of the poppy quarters this coin was based on. I'll trade one of my coins for one. :D

Thanks,

jenna

You can buy those quarters in rolls from the local drugstore.... I actually made a rememberance day cache and stuck some inside as swag :D

Great story! Glad you enjoyed them! Someday, I'd like to get one of the poppy quarters this coin was based on. I'll trade one of my coins for one. :D

Thanks,

jenna

You can buy those quarters in rolls from the local drugstore.... I actually made a rememberance day cache and stuck some inside as swag :D

annoying internet... I already tried to post this response a minute ago... trying again....

For Alethiometrist it would be difficult for her to get a roll of quarters from the local drugstore because she is in the States. She and I have arranged an exchange so that she can have one.

Thanks,

jenna

You can buy those quarters in rolls from the local drugstore.... I actually made a rememberance day cache and stuck some inside as swag :)

annoying internet... I already tried to post this response a minute ago... trying again....

For Alethiometrist it would be difficult for her to get a roll of quarters from the local drugstore because she is in the States. She and I have arranged an exchange so that she can have one.

Thanks, Brendah! I'm looking forward to getting this quarter so I can see it in person. I wish in the US, we could buy rolls of a particular quarter, since I also collect state quarters, but the banks are not so accomodating here.

Thanks,

jenna

You can buy those quarters in rolls from the local drugstore.... I actually made a rememberance day cache and stuck some inside as swag :)

I got that she was in the US.. I was merely stating how "available" they are up here in Canada. Glad you are able to help out and send some along :)

Thanks,

jenna

Thanks, Brendah! I'm looking forward to getting this quarter so I can see it in person. I wish in the US, we could buy rolls of a particular quarter, since I also collect state quarters, but the banks are not so accomodating here.

No problem! The coin should be arriving any day soon, unless the holiday mail has slowed it down a bit. I sent it out this past Thursday. Let me know when it arrives!