Garmin GPS 72

dardevle

I have a used GARMING 72 for sale. I have Quick start guide, Owners Manual,Cable to connect to computer and GPS unit.

I bought a GARMIN Oregon 400t.

The reason it is so cheap is because the screen goes out on it once in a while. Then I have to pull the batteries to reset it. I do not know how much it is to have work done so the screen does not zap out but I thought I was told around $100.

I will pay for shipping if anyone can do something with GPS unit. I would even take any Geocoin in on trade, Maybe a Guitar Geocoin??? :unsure::D

Thanks for looking.

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

I have a used GARMING 72 for sale. I have Quick start guide, Owners Manual,Cable to connect to computer and GPS unit.

The reason it is so cheap is because the screen goes out on it once in a while. Then I have to pull the batteries to reset it. I do not know how much it is to have work done so the screen does not zap out but I thought I was told around $100.

I will pay for shipping if anyone can do something with GPS unit. I would even take any Geocoin in on trade, Maybe a Guitar Geocoin??? :unsure::D

Thanks for looking.

-Dardevle-

I have a guitar geocoin that I would gladly send you as a trade. I would even buy you an unactivated one of your choosing.

Before I do , I will say that I had a similar problem with a Etrex Vista, and it was solved by turning off the WAAS.

Let me know, eh?

Thanks for looking.

-Dardevle-

I have a guitar geocoin that I would gladly send you as a trade. I would even buy you an unactivated one of your choosing.

Before I do , I will say that I had a similar problem with a Etrex Vista, and it was solved by turning off the WAAS.

Let me know, eh?

It is yours. Send me your address through my Profile and I'll get it ready to go out to you.

You do NOT need to buy me a coin at all. I offered a $2 bill, a wooden nickel and a wheat penny older than the four of us here in the Geocoin Trading forum. Same is offered to you.

I would love one guitar coin though :D