Oergon 300 for $250?

Sputnik 57

I see that Eastern Mountain Sports has the 3Oregon 00 on sale for $249 with free shipping. Sounds too good to be true. I don't have any dealings with these folks, but a quick on-line check shows that they are favorably rated. Anyone able comment, pro or con, on experience with EMS?

Edited by Sputnik 57

I see that Eastern Mountain Sports has the 3Oregon 00 on sale for $249 with free shipping. Sounds too good to be true. I don't have any dealings with these folks, but a quick on-line check shows that they are favorably rated. Anyone able comment, pro or con, on experience with EMS?

Hi, Thanks for that info, before I heard this post I had placed an order with REI for the same one for 279.99, still a great deal, but hey I don't mind saving an extra 30 bucks, free shipping too. And don't forget Garmin's promotion right now with the Colorado series, they are giving a $50 rebate for any Colorado series purchase before Dec 24, so that makes this model 200 bucks. I wasn't really going to get this model, but for the price you can't beat it. I just ordered from EMS, they were very helpful, wonderful to deal with.

Hi, oh yeah, like the next guy said, it's the Colorado on Sale, not the Oregon, I was going to pony up for the Oregon, but at half the price the Colorado will be just fine for what we want it for, we can even buy a map now with those savings.