Help needed in Reno/Sparks, NV area

mikeslomka

I really need some help-my friends are visiting from Reno and kenneled their dogs at K9 Kamp in Palomino Valley. One of them got out and we desperately need to find her.

Ginger is a shep/shar pei/ lab mix. Dark fawn in color, short coat, gay tail carried over her back. No distinguishing marks. She is very shy (so might not be carrying that tail up), and will most likely not come to a man.

She has never been known to chase livestock, and has only been out less than a day so shouldn't even be hungry enough to get into trouble.

The Sparks Animal Control is aware of the situation, so you can contact them at 775-322-3647 if you see her. You can also reach the owners at 775-240-2452. Any help you can possibly give would be appreciated-even if you see her please report that.

Thank you so much-they are just trying to have a good vacation!!

Erica

bdv1j8.jpg

I really need some help-my friends are visiting from Reno and kenneled their dogs at K9 Kamp in Palomino Valley. One of them got out and we desperately need to find her.

Ginger is a shep/shar pei/ lab mix. Dark fawn in color, short coat, gay tail carried over her back. No distinguishing marks. She is very shy (so might not be carrying that tail up), and will most likely not come to a man.

She has never been known to chase livestock, and has only been out less than a day so shouldn't even be hungry enough to get into trouble.

The Sparks Animal Control is aware of the situation, so you can contact them at 775-322-3647 if you see her. You can also reach the owners at 775-240-2452. Any help you can possibly give would be appreciated-even if you see her please report that.

Thank you so much-they are just trying to have a good vacation!!

Erica

bdv1j8.jpg

Not too many people from our area hang out here, I will copy and paste to our GBESgeo.org forums. I know there are a few that live out that way.