year in albury

SemibytheSea

You will find about 80 caches within a 20 km radius of Albury take this GC as centre and do a PC - Down Mexico Way GCNPGV .

Also try joining this site and post on there forums as it is where you will find most Ozzies hand out.

http://forum.geocaching.com.au/index.php

There is a section for international visitors but if you post in the indervidual states section of the forum you should get more help. Hope this helps.

You will find about 80 caches within a 20 km radius of Albury take this GC as centre and do a PC - Down Mexico Way GCNPGV .

Also try joining this site and post on there forums as it is where you will find most Ozzies hand out.

http://forum.geocaching.com.au/index.php

There is a section for international visitors but if you post in the indervidual states section of the forum you should get more help. Hope this helps.

Thanks that's a great help. Much appreciated. :laughing:

I discovered geocaching in October 2003 when I was living in Wodonga and working in Albury. Back then there was one geocache in Albury (which was defunct and archived after I found it) and the next nearest was 30 odd km away near Bethanga.

These days there's quite an active geocaching community in Albury/Wodonga an you have to get up early (or stay up late) to get a FTF.

I'm now living and working in Benalla (just 100km down the Hume Hwy towards Melbourne) with a healthy population of caches between here and there.

I'm happy for them to contact me when they arrive in the region