The WORST idea for a geocoin

Lemon Fresh Dog

:unsure: How about a real jelly coin, but to be so jelly that you actually can not lift it up!!! :) Cna you imagine to try take it from the cache it you just can not? Oh! and the tracking number to be on the other side, the one you can not see, so you have to pick it up, or turn it, so you can just discover the coin????? :lol:

Now..... if after 2 or 3 tries to pick it up and you had failure.... the coin just gets destroyed.... :D Well....from that... you And the coin owner wouldn't be happy with this... not even the cache owner!!! :lol:

Hmm.... Am I bad?? :lol:

HOW ABOUT- A COIN THAT HAS PICS OF BOOZE-DRUGS-GUNS-AND ON THE FRONT IT SAYS D.A.R.E. AND ON THE BACK IT SAYS "YA"--OUTCH!!! :D

OR HOW ABOUT A TRUE PERSONAL COIN WHERE IT HAS ALL YOUR INFO ON IT--S.S. ADDY,NAME, BANK ACCOUT NUMBER,,EXC. :unsure:

OR HOW ABOUT THE JOKE GEO COIN,,ITS LIKE THOSE FAKE GOLF BALLS WHERE YOU HIT THEM AND THEY EXPLODE--THIS COIN IS THE NICEST COIN YOU EVER LAID EYES ON- YOUR FRIEND GIVES IT TO YOU AND AS SOON AS YOU PLACE IT IN YOUR COLLECTION IT EXPLODES AND GETS WHITE POWDER ON ALL YOUR OTHER COINS :)

OR HOW ABOUT THE INVISIBLE GEOCOIN--DID YOU EVER SEE IT? :lol::ph34r::lol:

OR MABIE THE ALARM GEOCOIN,,AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE CACHE-THE COIN SENDS OUT A SCREAMIN TONE AS ALL THE MUGGLES COME TO SEE WHATS WRONG.... :ph34r:

NO??....

PET GEOCOIN--MADE FROM YOUR FAV PET... :lol:

what about a mercury (or quick silver) coin. definantly a coin not to hold onto for too long, due to the poisons you would gain from breathing it or absorbing into your flesh. thats a way to make sure your traveling coin will remain traveling.

the downside to this coin is that the trackable number will have vanished long ago because the mercury melts at room temps.

Coin is shaped like a sudsy bar of soap:

Front side - "Don't bend over over for the...." Back side (pun intended) - "SOAP!"

As we do bend down/over to retreive the contents of many caches I thought this could leave the finder feeling like he/she ended up on the wrong side of a good gag.

Edited by snoboardz

Ok, Here is the worst coin ever, the maker (Even if he will never exist) would definatelly hear a lot of "French" from geocachers, The maker would probably be sick in mind... the coin will be the scariest coin ever, and I do not know what else!!!

How about a coin that is very sharp on edges, that can cut you a little, and on it it will have red paint like dry blood and a deamon smile with the motto: Welcome to the world of AIDS!!!!

On the other side would have a grave stone and the inscription: There is no return now!!!

Please forgive me for this post! I really wouldn't like to see a coin like this! It would be a reason to stop geocaching!!

So... isn't that the worst geocoin ever, or what???

This one is the winner IMHO. It had me ROFLMAO!!! It was so bad it was really good. Thanks for the laugh!!! :rolleyes:

The, "It's a hardware/It's a software" geocoin

side one shows a blank computer screen and reads:

Computer wont work: software manufacture says to call hardware manufacturer...if this doesn't work, see other side.

side 2 shows same blank computer screen and reads:

Computer wont work: hardware manufacturer says to call software manufacturer...if this doen't work, see other side.

ILYK