The WORST idea for a geocoin

Lemon Fresh Dog

:sad:

Ok How about a picture of "Dubya" on one side and famous quotes on the other, such as;

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

"My most important job is to defend the homeland, to protect innocent Americans from the deaths of the killers."

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right."

and my personal fave

"We got an issue in America. Too many good docs are gettin' out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their — their love with women all across this country." :blink:

:huh:

Tracking numbers on the side

:D

Ok How about a picture of "Dubya" on one side and famous quotes on the other, such as;

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

"My most important job is to defend the homeland, to protect innocent Americans from the deaths of the killers."

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right."

and my personal fave

"We got an issue in America. Too many good docs are gettin' out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their — their love with women all across this country." ;)

:anibad:

Tracking numbers on the side

:laughing::D:laughing::D:(

You people are killing me! There are some great suggestions here :anibad: I've had a great laugh reading them (could you tell :D )

What about a Pre-sale Geocoin. It's like the Osama Bin Laden coin you don't know if it will show up. Of course there would be a pre sale for this coin. :D

Or a "THIS GEOCOIN IS ON BACK ORDER" geocoin.

You order it and then "one day" it may or may not show up. ;)

(Wait a minute... :) I think this one has already been made a few times, huh? B) )

:lol:

D-man :lol:

Ok, Here is the worst coin ever, the maker (Even if he will never exist) would definatelly hear a lot of "French" from geocachers, The maker would probably be sick in mind... the coin will be the scariest coin ever, and I do not know what else!!!

How about a coin that is very sharp on edges, that can cut you a little, and on it it will have red paint like dry blood and a deamon smile with the motto: Welcome to the world of AIDS!!!!

On the other side would have a grave stone and the inscription: There is no return now!!!

Please forgive me for this post! I really wouldn't like to see a coin like this! It would be a reason to stop geocaching!!

So... isn't that the worst geocoin ever, or what???

Edited by GATOULIS

Ok, Here is the worst coin ever, the maker (Even if he will never exist) would definatelly hear a lot of "French" from geocachers, The maker would probably be sick in mind... the coin will be the scariest coin ever, and I do not know what else!!!

How about a coin that is very sharp on edges, that can cut you a little, and on it it will have red paint like dry blood and a deamon smile with the motto: Welcome to the world of AIDS!!!!

On the other side would have a grave stone and the inscription: There is no return now!!!

Please forgive me for this post! I really wouldn't like to see a coin like this! It would be a reason to stop geocaching!!

So... isn't that the worst geocoin ever, or what???

HA-HA-HA GATOULIS, you make me laugh! GOOD one, I mean bad one!!! :unsure::D:D

How about a coin made from Uranium? It would have the radiation symbol stamped. I guess the longer you hang on to it the more threat to your well being. I bet it would get passed around quickly and no one would want to steal it. :unsure:

uback.jpg

Yeah, these were a pretty bad idea. You don't hear much anymore from the people I sent them to. They must've thought I was joking when I said "Uranium". The fools! Mwuh ha ha HA HA HA HAAAA!

How about a coin made from Uranium? It would have the radiation symbol stamped. I guess the longer you hang on to it the more threat to your well being. I bet it would get passed around quickly and no one would want to steal it. :unsure:

uback.jpg

Yeah, these were a pretty bad idea. You don't hear much anymore from the people I sent them to. They must've thought I was joking when I said "Uranium". The fools! Mwuh ha ha HA HA HA HAAAA!

One yime??? WOW!!!! That's a beautiful Yemon Yime coin!!!!!!! :D I love it!!! :D

Right now I'd have to say that chocolate, non-trackable geocoins are the worst idea :D

Nope I'd say chocolate TRACKABLE geocoins. Only "dropped" once so they wouldn't collect any mileage! :D

And how would you retrieve the tracking number if you forgot to write it down before you ate it. After all it is about the icon!! :D that's $1.50 literally down the toilet!

Uh oh....is it a bad thing that I have in design one of the already suggested "bad coins".....been working on it for the last two weeks and then I decided to check this thread out....uh oh....how much interest is there for a coin with a slightly darker sense of humour?

Well at least you're not alone. I've got one similar to one of these concepts in production already! :D

The stakeout geocoin.

Has a tracking chip placed in it. The first truly trackable geocoin !

After delivery, you publish the tracking code on the net and ask people to help find your lost dog. Make sure to mention that you think someone has taken him.

When you finally end up in court you can say that you clearly stated the coin was trackable :laughing:

Edited by haysonics

Uh oh....is it a bad thing that I have in design one of the already suggested "bad coins".....been working on it for the last two weeks and then I decided to check this thread out....uh oh....how much interest is there for a coin with a slightly darker sense of humour?

Well at least you're not alone. I've got one similar to one of these concepts in production already! :)

I'm looking forward to it already!