Another new mystery coin giver?

paganfrog

It started the way most of these stories begin, with a chill in the air... The Little Spookies were restless as we drove home from our errands. The sky was clear but there was the feel of an impending storm in the air. It was after noon and the mailman had made his rounds. We stopped to check the box. Spooky 4 pulled out the envelopes and handed them to Spooky 2. "Junk, Junk, magazine, letter for you... what did you buy?" she asked. "Nothing," I replied, "let me see it." Hand lettered address written in an unfamiliar script... Hmm... Something was inside, so it wasn't more junk mail... Who was it from? The return address looked familiar... ... Oh wait that's my address! I sent this to me! Or did I? The plot thickened, or maybe just congealed like yesterday's oatmeal.

Hmm... A letter to me, from me... That I didn't send... With something small and heavy inside... Only one thing came packaged like that! I tore the envelope open, and there, staring back at me, was THE REAPER! *insert Jarring Chord here* Well, I must say I was pleased as punch! You see, I have been on very friendly terms with Spooky (BIG Spooky, The Real Reason To Fear The Night) for several years now and was eager to meet this fellow traveller of his. We made introductions all around, and invited The Reaper home for some cookies. He didn't seem to get the point of the cookies (The ethereal always seem to have trouble with that whole digestion thing), but sat politely by while the Little Spookies ate them for him. We invited him to stay as long as he liked and set him up in the binder next to Spooky. I think they will get along fine. Thank you, Cache Reaper!

3204511a-069c-4813-ba27-b0cfcab74653.jpg

-Spooky Meets the Cache Reaper-

(Somewhere Stephen King breathes a sigh of relief to learn that I am no threat to his literary prowess.)

Congratulations my friend!!!! :( It is so good that you have the cache reaper coin!!!! :) You diserve it my friend!!! :tongue:

WOW! Nice patch!!! Is it an Army (probably airforce) patch??? 4th SOS??? What does this mean?

I love these stories. So wonderful. I hope someday to add a Reaper to our collection, someday. OK so we only have a Bell Witch so far, but she NEEDS her Reaper. I'll be keeping an eye out to see if one ever visites our neck of the woods. I love the night and am not afraid of those who haunt it.

Congratulations my friend!!!! :) It is so good that you have the cache reaper coin!!!! :yikes: You diserve it my friend!!! :tongue:

WOW! Nice patch!!! Is it an Army (probably airforce) patch??? 4th SOS??? What does this mean?

Thank you GATOULIS,

That is my unit patch, the Air Force 4th Special Operations Squadron Ghostriders. Our aircraft and squadron members are known as "Spookies", and since there are 6 in my family, we are "Six Little Spookies".

--And now you know the Rest of the Story. :(

I do not fear the reaper. I shall embrace a visit from the robed visitor. The copper cloaked one has rapped uopn my door here in Texas. I shall answer it and take the skeletal hand into mine and see where we shall go...

Thank you so much for this amazing gift! :anicute:

Edited by Dark Star

I GOT SLASHED!!!! [:D] What was meant to be a slashing for a lack of caching turned into a prize to light up up my eyes...THE CACHE REAPER WAS MINE! [:)]

Met up with the Cache Reaper at the stroke of noon, to duck and weave the slashes and what was left behind for me was this great prize!

ed9180e8-331f-49c1-846f-a5abcfcd168a.jpg

Looks like a great photo op for the Bell witch [lol]... been wanting one of these for awhile now! Thanks Cache Reaper, I almost met my fate with you...Just didnt think it was gonna happen, but look whats mine now! :) From the beginning and till the end...IT WILL BE MINE! B)

5ea193aa-8b81-4fdd-88b1-d361f8155d33.jpg

Thanks for the slashing... I needed a kick in the pants and got a lil bit more [:ph34r:] :)

:) congrats David my friend!!!! :) It is a pretty coin for sure!!! :)

Can I ask some things about the photos?? that is in the first photo? A padlock? It is pretty!

The second photo... Wooden grave stone??? It looks old but I can not see dates on it...

something like a pipe is there coming out of the gound??

I am wondering if it is a broken shovel or.. someone is trying to breath under it! B)

I love these stories. So wonderful. I hope someday to add a Reaper to our collection, someday. ...have a Bell Witch so far, but she NEEDS her Reaper.

Ohhhhh yessss, my Bell Witch NEEDS her Reaper!! Cache Reaper, PLEASE come join your lovely Lady of the Darkness!!

I know of a haunted cache just waiting for you to come visit!!

:tired: congrats David my friend!!!! :blink: It is a pretty coin for sure!!! ;)

Can I ask some things about the photos?? that is in the first photo? A padlock? It is pretty!

The second photo... Wooden grave stone??? It looks old but I can not see dates on it...

something like a pipe is there coming out of the gound??

I am wondering if it is a broken shovel or.. someone is trying to breath under it! :o

LOL...if there was someone under that pipe, well...THEY SHOULDNT BE! :( lol

The 1st pic was a bell, the site had chains surrounding it with these bells on it, also had marble cornerstones. This part of the cemetary is really old and yep, that is a wooden headstone, although I couldnt make the year on it.... neat place and there is a cache there that I havent found yet. We're actually headed there now :D

Hope The Amigos and mrls1996 meet their fate with the reaper... for the sake of the Bell witch if nothing else! :unsure:

update.....

007bigd

you must have some pull around here because just days after your reply to me i got a bell witch coin in the mail.. maybe you could throw my name around to some of the other myster coin givers LOL

so hopefully i will get this great coin some day to go with my new bellwitch coin.