Advice please:

Crowesfeat30

No message is showing up Crowesfeat.

Note: this thread was actually started with post 2. If mods can delete this post to avoid any confusion it would be appreciated.

This mod tried, and the forums do not allow us to delete the first post, so:

PLEASE SEE POST #2

Edited by Eartha

Yeah this keeps happening to me when I try to start a topic... :) Dunno why. Any hoo...:

In August I had set up an eight coin trade with KDV. Some of her coins were en route so she did not want me to send mind until hers came in. These coins are still sitting packaged up on my desk. I have e-mailed her both thru her profile and an e-mail address I have on file. No response.

So my questions are:

1. How much longer should I wait? I need to either complete the trade or get the coins back available for trade.

and

2. Has anyone heard from KDV since August? I'm a bit worried. :D

I want to do the right thing here and would really prefer to complete that trade but I gotta move on here.

Thanks, CF30

Yeah this keeps happening to me when I try to start a topic... :) Dunno why. Any hoo...:

In August I had set up an eight coin trade with KDV. Some of her coins were en route so she did not want me to send mind until hers came in. These coins are still sitting packaged up on my desk. I have e-mailed her both thru her profile and an e-mail address I have on file. No response.

So my questions are:

1. How much longer should I wait? I need to either complete the trade or get the coins back available for trade.

and

2. Has anyone heard from KDV since August? I'm a bit worried. :D

I want to do the right thing here and would really prefer to complete that trade but I gotta move on here.

Thanks, CF30

I wouldn't wait any longer especially if you aren't getting any replies. Sounds like the trade isn't going through and doubtful that any coins were sent to you especially now that it looks like it's going on 3 months or more. Man the post office is late sometimes but not that late. :lol: Just my opinion.

I had a trade set up for the Italy 888 event coin. I set up the trade, mailed my coin out and never heard from KDV again. I emailed two weeks after I sent the coin w/no reply.

I am still in need of an Italy 888 coin. This is the last coin to complete my 888 event collection. :D

I am patient, and I am hopefully waiting.

I had a trade set up for the Italy 888 event coin. I set up the trade, mailed my coin out and never heard from KDV again. I emailed two weeks after I sent the coin w/no reply.

I am still in need of an Italy 888 coin. This is the last coin to complete my 888 event collection. :laughing:

I am patient, and I am hopefully waiting.

I was also supposed to receive and 888 event coin from her, and never did. After I contacted her about it, she did say it was sent, so I just assumed it was lost in the mail. Maybe I'm wrong?