NEW CACHES using Iphone applications

gvsu4msu

Here are a couple of images I need read using an Iphone application.

I do not have one to solve the puzzle caches. But I know what type they are and the apps required.

GC1J8T2

a228f1bc-10ce-42ab-9f6b-90b29c5a5a71.jpg

and

GC1J7YX

46f3faf1-b19f-46ae-a2bc-ab965abe34ee.jpg

E-mail me if you are interested in helping me out.

top one is believed to be "shotcode" and the lower one is "blotcode"

Thanks,

Edited by gvsu4msu

What do you mean to read them on iPhone? Are you just trying to bring the image with you on the iPhone or are you looking for something to decipher them?

If you are looking to bring them with you on your phone the simplest way would be either email them to yourself or take a picture of them with the camera.

For deciphering...I don't think I have seen an app that can do that whether it be on the comp or the iphone but I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do 100%.

What do you mean to read them on iPhone? Are you just trying to bring the image with you on the iPhone or are you looking for something to decipher them?

If you are looking to bring them with you on your phone the simplest way would be either email them to yourself or take a picture of them with the camera.

For deciphering...I don't think I have seen an app that can do that whether it be on the comp or the iphone but I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do 100%.

These can be read/decoded using an Iphone (with an application installed). By taking a picture of them, you get the encoded message. For blotcode, the message pops up, for the shotcode, it directs you to a website.

You need be about 8" away to get the picture to work correctly.

That's what I was wondering. I looked at the caches and they say nothing about special equipment. I couldnt find anything on those other than they can only be decoded with an iphone app that I d/led. I could be wrong but that was all I gathered with my search. You need an app called 2D Sense for the iphone.