MISSION: Penguins Last Minute Christmas Countdown Mission

Butterfly_lady

Checking the list again...

Only one more mail delivery here before Christmas (some might have two!)

Last minute mission is just that now!

The following are still listed as not having received one of their missions (If name is listed twice, then neither mission has been posted as received.)

Belfrypotters

cainrcc

DJ.J.ROCK

Jan and the Percey Boy

kd&prettierhalf

Kernow Cachers

millieballon

PassingWind

rivercity

rodz

Sabri.Suh

Six Little Spookies

Striphe

Striphe

susiemerlin1

Suzyfishn

ThirstyMick

Wutzebear

Wutzebear

Edit - to modify list

161232.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Today a hard mailer was in the box,, and again it had been opened???,, and the envlope was ripped half way on the inside :shocked: luckly there was still a coin and a nice card inside from gardengorilla they picked out this nice coin for the lil one and I think shell like it very much!!!Its also one Ive never seen. Thank you gardengorilla for the nice card and coin(I hope thats all that was in the mailer)(me and the mail guy are gonna have a chat!!) :shocked:

89d4eca5-abdb-481f-a625-8995fe74822a.jpg

dbe92b0d-a038-416a-869c-739dd82eb891.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Thank you again gardengorilla

(will also send you an e-mail when I can gather up some time )

Today a hard mailer was in the box,, and again it had been opened???,, and the envlope was ripped half way on the inside :shocked: luckly there was still a coin and a nice card inside from gardengorilla they picked out this nice coin for the lil one and I think shell like it very much!!!Its also one Ive never seen. Thank you gardengorilla for the nice card and coin(I hope thats all that was in the mailer)(me and the mail guy are gonna have a chat!!) :shocked:

i think you'd better have a chat with someone for sure. that mailer was pretty indestrucible I thought!!!! Just in the nick of time...(get it...St. Nick....) talk about last minute :shocked:

i think you'd better have a chat with someone for sure. that mailer was pretty indestrucible I thought!!!! Just in the nick of time...(get it...St. Nick....) talk about last minute :shocked:

YES! THANK YOU & AM GOING TO TALK TO THE MAIL GUY FOR SURE

also did our other person we sent to post they recieved our card? as their name dissapeared off the list but I did not see a post from them between lists?

Whoops - slippery stuff those lists...

amended.

Thank you I was wondering if mabie a priv, message got sent.. hope all is well with them..?

Well I wanted to be able to unpack at least one of my missions at the 25th of December. In Germany, we open our gifts already at chrismas eve, so it was nice to still have something to anticipate for the "morning after" :unsure:

This is my penguin mission under the christmas tree (the last survivor):

4749fa91-365c-4f03-bfa2-7607a76408ca.jpg

And here are the contents:

c124d00e-24fc-4b74-a037-31dbf07d5759.jpg

A wonderful Shropshire Way Coin (still something to look forward to: reading something on the shropshire way and what kind of bird of prey is on the coin, and why does this belong to Shropshire... I like to learn something about other areas, especially if I got some item from there :laughing: )

I like this combination of gold, black an white, it's really beautiful! And I like the worldcaching-Pin, too! The slogan "same planet, different wold" expresses exacly what I felt when I first discovered Geocaching :anibad: suddenly, my quiet little hometown became a city full of treasures and riddles!

And I like the card and the little sheep clip :)

Thank you so much, Croft House Cachers, I wish you a merry chistmas and all the best for the next year!

:laughing::anitongue: Woo Hoo today I received my second mission all the way from Texas via IRAN!!!! (yup you read it right the envelope has a stamp on it saying MISSENT TO IRAN) (shame it wasnt tracked thats a fair few miles).

It is a beautiful coin a Gold Star Coin commemorating those who have given their lives for us, it is like a small gold ingot with military insignia on it and inscribed All Gave Some Some Gave All.

Thank you so much to The Bremeister & Family for this lovely coin.

Will try and get a photo up of both my missions asap but am having problems figuring out how to do it.

A big thank you to Butterfly Lady for all her hard work.

A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

Edited by susiemerlin1

WOW! Thank you Butterfly Lady for a redemption card and coin's . Thats way too nice of you to do that,, were very happy , I hope You Had a great sunny beachy blast of a christmas!! :) (still trying to send you some fresh powder snow....?) B)

edb4c5ff-9cab-4fd9-a932-17ab2d019281.jpg

What is a redemption card :rolleyes::) ?

a redemption card.... it replaced a torn mailer , that came with nothing in it, as the contents were lost/stolen during its travels, so she sent me this to be nice and redemed my mission for me,,thank you again for your big heart butterfly lady!!! B)

Our 2nd penguin mission came with an extra delivery to our holiday address. (we are on a holiday for a week and my husband arrived some days later and brought the mail with him)

Thank you very much secret penguin person.

A card with a penguin hiding under a tophat and a very nice coin of the USA, colored with the flags and lines for all the states. We really like this coin. Thanks penguins

Thanks to Brucie and Weezy from the UK for the lovely park coin (a big one!) and the colorado benchmark. I didn't have either of those and they are a nice addition to my growing collection. Everything arrived safe and sound before Christmas...just been too busy with the holidays to post a thank you!!

still wondering if our other one ever made it? :blink:

Did you have our name? We're still eagerly waiting for our second Christmas card and coin. The other day a coin arrived and I got all excited, until I opened the envelope and found it was just one I'd purchased. I can't believe I was disappointed :).

No - yours has been sent by someone else....

From the US - some regret that it may be lost as it should be there by now...

The mail system has let this mission down somewhat.

The following are currently listed as not yet received....

Belfrypotters - From US

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US

kd&prettierhalf - From Sweden

PassingWind - From US

rivercity - From Canada

rodz - From US - sender is keen to hear that it has arrived.

Sabri.Suh - From the UK

Six Little Spookies - From The UK

Striphe - The US

Striphe - From down under.

ThirstyMick - From US

Wutzebear - From the UK

Wutzebear - From US

If your name is on the list - and you have received all your missions, please let us know.

Thanks

still wondering if our other one ever made it? :blink:

Did you have our name? We're still eagerly waiting for our second Christmas card and coin. The other day a coin arrived and I got all excited, until I opened the envelope and found it was just one I'd purchased. I can't believe I was disappointed :laughing:.

No my person has yet to respond or ask or post here...?????? hope they are ok!!! :)

Bump!

I would like to hear if any of the following missions have arrived.

Just hoping to close off this mission list soon.

Belfrypotters - From US

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US

kd&prettierhalf - From Sweden

PassingWind - From US

rivercity - From Canada

rodz - From US - sender is keen to hear that it has arrived.

Sabri.Suh - From the UK

Six Little Spookies - From The UK

Striphe - The US

Striphe - From down under.

ThirstyMick - From US

Wutzebear - From the UK

Wutzebear - From US

If your name is on the list - and you have received all your missions, please let us know.

Thanks

still hoping to hear more missions have arrived...

Belfrypotters - From US :(

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US ;)

PassingWind - From US :unsure:

rivercity - From Canada :D

rodz - From US - sender is keen to hear that it has arrived. :(

Sabri.Suh - From the UK :anibad:

Six Little Spookies - From The UK :(

Striphe - The US :(

Striphe - From down under. :lol:

ThirstyMick - From US :blink:

Wutzebear - From the UK :D

Wutzebear - From US :D

Belfrypotters - From US :(

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US ;)

PassingWind - From US :unsure:

Sabri.Suh - From the UK :anibad:

Wutzebear - From the UK :D

Rivercity received a very nice Christmas card and coin from Canada - a stained glass BCGA geocoin from Plumbrokeacres! Thank you so much! It's nice to hear from you again!

Thanks for a fun mission project, Butterfly_lady. Hope we can do it again next year! Happy New Year!

Rivercity received a very nice Christmas card and coin from Canada - a stained glass BCGA geocoin from Plumbrokeacres! Thank you so much! It's nice to hear from you again!

Thanks for a fun mission project, Butterfly_lady. Hope we can do it again next year! Happy New Year!

What a relief! I was worried it may have gotten lost not many of those gold coins around!

Plumbrokeacres

List shrunk by one more....

Belfrypotters - From US :)

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US :)

PassingWind - From US B)

rivercity - From Canada

Sabri.Suh - From the UK :D

Wutzebear - From the UK :rolleyes:

Wutzebear - From US :)

Edited by Butterfly_lady

OK,,HOLEY CRAP!!! SOMEONE SENT ME ANOTHER REDEMPTION CARD- WITH 2 COINS FROM OUR SEEKERS LIST!! IM JUST FLOORED :angry::D !! AND NO IDEA WHO.(AT LEAST NOT YET,HE HE HE) .(LEME GET THE CAMERA)!!! GEEZ LA WEEEZ,, I NEED TO PICK MY JAW UP OFF THE FLOOR SO IF YOULL EXCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT!!!.......

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

SO, LET ME START ......BY TURNING OFF THE CAPS....LOL.....

by saying todays mail was AWSOME!!!! and to find out what all was in my mail youll have to goto the mailbox thread when I get done here!! It will be a hard to beat day for awhile!

so now Im so excited I could do jumping jacks all the way to China and back!!lol here's why

I run out to get the mail thinking I was gonna get a wooden nickle or 2..and theres a yellow mailer with some peng. stickers NO RETURN ADDY-bb35fecb-670c-40e7-abb9-84035e6b2cde.jpgI start to think this may be a regift mission from Robets thread, so I open it and find 0e1b4bd1-5ef5-4455-ae6d-ec2e56970ac0.jpg1 card and 3 wrapped packs,,,right away I get butterflys, like a lil kid..ha ha

so I opened the card,, more pengs and something that says"frohliche weihnachten" so i promptly looked it up and i found this,article

so i took it was Merry Christmas but wanted to be sure-- then I remembered a coin that butterfly lady sent me that had merry christmas in every lang,,written on it- so i looked and yep that what it means!!Merry Christmas!! so the card was signed with an x x x and a :D,, so now I gotta do some reaserch,,lol

so I decide to open one of the lil ones it was a bit heavy,, and PooooOOOOWWWW!!!! THERE IT WAS........7fd59d58-6def-414a-aa77-d6cdd9445cfe.jpgMY NEW Scavok Tengwar NAWWAL Geocoin!!!! yeeeesssssss!!!! I reeped!!! Cass looked at me funny and I explained this was MY FAV. coin!!! and I cant believe I have one!! she agreed it was a nice coin. ,, Ive seen alot of lists and never saw a trader or a sale for one,, so I figured this coin was on my-- "keep dreaming-list"

Quick someone pinch me!!! is my coin still here?? lol

I asked Cass if she wanted to open one but she was content waching me--so I opened the next one,, and started to laugh,, and sat back so she couldent see,, and I said this ones yours- she said the x files coin!!!(ok we wont tell her its the g files) she likes it!! considering shes not into coins a whole lot that says alot!! shes coming around,,just slower then most,, :angry:

the bigger one,, is a spice to make a german-wine drink called "Gluhwein" I must say I havent experenced much customs from other places so I am eager to make this and see what Its all about- and will probably reaserch about it to find out the best ways to make it- and with what wines and some for the kid called "kinder punsch" using orange and apple juice,, and it smells great!!!

0dbf6fc8-331c-4b90-86d2-977d4ffc61fc.jpg

This was super!! IM FLOORED! I WISH I KNEW WHO SENT IT ??? sending me 2 of my seeking coins and I cant even thank you or I guess I can but I dont know who Im thanking...?

well... for now,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!, this will have to do,, untill I find you!! he he he!!

oh and p.s the card said it was for the peng mission,,

wow....(wanders off to find his coin to drool on)... :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

List shrunk by one more....

Belfrypotters - From US B)

Jan and the Percey Boys - From US :D

PassingWind - From US :D

rivercity - From Canada

Striphe - From down under. :ph34r:

ThirstyMick - From US :D

Wutzebear - From the UK :lol:

Bumpity bump, anyone else receive their mission? Thats a lot of unreceived :(

I DUNNO BUT MY RECIEVER HASENT SAID ANYTHING EATHER WAY?? SO I SUSPECT HE GOT IT,, IVE NEVER HAD A PACKAGE NOT ARRIVE BEFORE. UNTILL I HEAR IT NEVER MADE IT IM ASSUMING IT DID!?!?! :D

EDIT:I DECIDED TO SEND AN E-MAIL TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED...

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

I DUNNO BUT MY RECIEVER HASENT SAID ANYTHING EATHER WAY?? SO I SUSPECT HE GOT IT,, IVE NEVER HAD A PACKAGE NOT ARRIVE BEFORE. UNTILL I HEAR IT NEVER MADE IT IM ASSUMING IT DID!?!?! :D

EDIT:I DECIDED TO SEND AN E-MAIL TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED...

I GOT A FAST RESPONSE FROM RODZ,, HE DID RECIEVE HIS STUFF. IM NOT SURE HE KNEW TO POST BACK HERE..!! BUT THATS ANOTHER ONE OFF THE LIST,,,THX!!

Belfrypotters - From US :D

Six Little Spookies - From The UK B)

Striphe - The US :D

Striphe - From down under. :D

Belfrypotters - From US :)

rivercity - From Canada

Six Little Spookies - From The UK :D

Striphe - The US :D

Striphe - From down under. :D