several new items at Shop Groundspeak

MissJenn

a "T" shirt in XL would be wonderful..

Amazing that everyone is willing to buy the TB t-shirts in a heartbeat but never able to purchase them from GS? Toddler t-shirts are cute but what about us grownups that would truly appreciate what they represent? Does GS really want us to spend our money elsewhere?

This is the first time I've seen this thread and immediately got jazzed about looking for a travel bug shirt for myself and my caching buddies. There's none in the Groundspeak store :anibad: A little research did provide other sources but it surprises me that Groundspeak didn't jump on this opportunity, or if they did, dropped the line after a short period of time.

An iron-on decal similar to the ones for cars would be a nice option too. It could be applied to many sizes and/or styles of shirts.

I didn't read all the way through to see if it was explained why they aren't in the Groundspeak store. I would like to get one and support Groundspeak instead of getting something elsewhere.

Still waiting for a trackable HAT!!!

I have one that I got as a gift.

Is this a situation where "let me google that for you" is appropriate?

I did not want to post a direct link to the commercial site. They have a habit of disappearing in a shower of splats. I figured if you got the google page the casual observer would be able to figure out the next step.

I did not want to post a direct link to the commercial site. They have a habit of disappearing in a shower of splats. I figured if you got the google page the casual observer would be able to figure out the next step.

Its just typically considered a pretty snotty method of linking to a search and is usually used in cases where someone asks people on the internet a stupid question that a quick google search could have answered. The whole "step 1. step 2. Was that so hard?" thing isn't meant to be genuinely helpful, but instead it's mocking the person who asked the initial question.

Didn't seem necessary in this case.

Its just typically considered a pretty snotty method of linking to a search and is usually used in cases where someone asks people on the internet a stupid question that a quick google search could have answered. The whole "step 1. step 2. Was that so hard?" thing isn't meant to be genuinely helpful, but instead it's mocking the person who asked the initial question.

Didn't seem necessary in this case.

The direct link would not have lasted for more that 15 or 20 minutes. There are restrictions on posts of a commercial nature. I guess you consider [link removed by moderator] a better answer. So be it, but at least the link is still there. So far Thrak has not complained.

Edited by jholly

We're currently looking into options for these. The trick is finding a way to make these with the unique tracking number and still keep them affordable. If anyone has any good ideas for this, we'd be happy to hear them. For now, as MissJenn said, we do have some official Groundspeak distributors that currently carry travel bug hats and shirts.

Please keep the ideas coming for products you'd like to see in the Shop. Post here or email shop@Groundspeak.com with your suggestions!

We're currently looking into options for these. The trick is finding a way to make these with the unique tracking number and still keep them affordable. If anyone has any good ideas for this, we'd be happy to hear them. For now, as MissJenn said, we do have some official Groundspeak distributors that currently carry travel bug hats and shirts.

Please keep the ideas coming for products you'd like to see in the Shop. Post here or email shop@Groundspeak.com with your suggestions!

I would like to get your Tee shirts but they lack a pocket. Need some place to put the glasses and cell.

Thanks.