several new items at Shop Groundspeak

MissJenn

What I'd REALLY love to see is the ability to purchase a travel bug number without the bugs, and so it via e-mail or online form.

For a slightly reduced price, of course, because they're saving on shipping and handling. And the cost of making the actual tags.

Maybe they could be free, but only a premium member feature. Sound good?

Many new items have been added to the Shop Groundspeak website in recent weeks, including a limited edition Signal the Frog geocoin! Check these out!

Ladies Geocaching Logo Track Jacket

womenstrackjacket_144.jpg

Mens Geocaching Logo Track Jacket

menstrackjacket_144.jpg

Geocaching Logo Fleece Hoodie

fleecehoodie_144.jpg

Womens Fleece Hoodie

purple-hoodie_144.jpg

A handy Multi-tool

gadget_144.jpg

World Geocaching Marble!

marble_144.jpg

And finally a limited edition Signal the Frog January 2006 Geocoin!

coin-front_144.jpg

Hmm.... I notice the womens shirt lines curve inward... thus making them look thinner... while the mens curve outward with an obvious bulge in fabric making us look fatter...

That's it! I'm gonna start wearing lululemon pants to make my azz look good!!

J-Way,

Each is embroidered with its own unique Travel Bug tracking number (and the Travel Bug logo). Each shirt comes with its own set of Travel Bug tags printed with the same number as the shirt.

Do I stuff my kid into the ammo box or just leave him stitting beside it?

You mean like this?

6ac909c3-4e6d-4b89-9e8e-1f831929f388.jpg

SAMMO-CAN by Babybackpackers

That pic is awesome... Adorable baby... ammo can...

Two thumbs up!

Bruce.

The t-shirt comes in both white and sand (click photo to see)...

10th-anniv-sand_500.jpg

Any chance of a polo shirt with the logo embroidered over right breast? I'd be there so fast there'd be scorch marks on the money.

Or a t-shirt with a pocket and the logo above it :)

Edited by find waldo

10th-anniv-sand_500.jpg

Any chance of a polo shirt with the logo embroidered over right breast? I'd be there so fast there'd be scorch marks on the money.

I'd like to see the 10 year shirt with a small design on the front, but a big design of it on the back.

10th-anniv-sand_500.jpg

I'd like to see the 10 year shirt with a small design on the front, but a big design of it on the back.

I forgot to add if we could get them in long sleeve as well!!

Any chance you can tell us european people where to buy this new stuff? It is really a pity you don't sell your stuff abroad. Not any one of your so-called resellers have those t-shirts, not in Norway at least.

<_<:D:rolleyes:

We do have some information in the KB for

Shoppers Outside the United States.

Let your local reseller know that you want these products and they can start carrying them locally.

J-Way,

Each is embroidered with its own unique Travel Bug tracking number (and the Travel Bug logo). Each shirt comes with its own set of Travel Bug tags printed with the same number as the shirt.

Do I stuff my kid into the ammo box or just leave him stitting beside it?

You mean like this?

6ac909c3-4e6d-4b89-9e8e-1f831929f388.jpg

SAMMO-CAN by Babybackpackers

Looove It!

Forgive all the questions/requests but this is the first time I really went to the store to look what was there. I see earlier in this thread there were visors, but don't see them in the store. We they discontinued?

These were discontinued but we are happy to look into new options for spring/summer. Do you have any suggestions on a type of visor you'd like to see?

These (link from Amazon.com) have great reviews for being comfy and not causing headaches and come in cute colors like pink and blue :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/No-Headache-Original.../ref=pd_sbs_a_2

Forgive all the questions/requests but this is the first time I really went to the store to look what was there. I see earlier in this thread there were visors, but don't see them in the store. We they discontinued?

These were discontinued but we are happy to look into new options for spring/summer. Do you have any suggestions on a type of visor you'd like to see?

What I'd REALLY love to see is the ability to purchase a travel bug number without the bugs, and so it via e-mail or online form.

For a slightly reduced price, of course, because they're saving on shipping and handling. And the cost of making the actual tags.

I would buy these trackable numbers.

There was a bunch of GeoWoodstock 8 CacheKinz being sold in the geocoins thread for $3 + s/h, search for "raven". Sales is supposed to have closed 2 days ago though. It does have a custom icon, not sure if that is a pro or a con for some people.

Edited by Chrysalides

I would buy these trackable numbers.

There was a bunch of GeoWoodstock 8 CacheKinz being sold in the geocoins thread for $3 + s/h, search for "raven". Sales is supposed to have closed 2 days ago though. It does have a custom icon, not sure if that is a pro or a con for some people.

I would think that since there is no manufacturing or mailing costs GS could sell electronically-delivered TB numbers quite profitably for say 99 cents. The TB# database already exists, it just need a POS interface to accept payment and email the number.

I've been known to use a Sharpie. :lol: I can write the TB number on the traveler and not have to worry about it losing its tag.

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler

This is the first time I've seen this thread and immediately got jazzed about looking for a travel bug shirt for myself and my caching buddies. There's none in the Groundspeak store :lol: A little research did provide other sources but it surprises me that Groundspeak didn't jump on this opportunity, or if they did, dropped the line after a short period of time.

Rambler may be good with a sharpie but I'm thinking about what my embroidery machine can do. Of course, it would be a whole lot easier and faster to buy one like the toddler model but made in adult sizes. The ones I saw online elsewhere didn't wow me like the toddler one on Groundspeak. An iron-on decal similar to the ones for cars would be a nice option too. It could be applied to many sizes and/or styles of shirts.

I would think that since there is no manufacturing or mailing costs GS could sell electronically-delivered TB numbers quite profitably for say 99 cents. The TB# database already exists, it just need a POS interface to accept payment and email the number.

Me too. I'd guess they won't sell it for less than $1.50 (cost of a tracking # in bulk) but even at $2 I'd buy one. You can check the geocoins thread to see if there's still anyone selling small quantities of tracking #. The $3 CacheKinz is the lowest cost I've found so far to get a tracking # in small quantities.