several new items at Shop Groundspeak

MissJenn

J-Way,

Each is embroidered with its own unique Travel Bug tracking number (and the Travel Bug logo). Each shirt comes with its own set of Travel Bug tags printed with the same number as the shirt.

How about making these available in adult sizes? I know of a certain XXXPOPPA who would likely love to get one of these for Christmas! :unsure:

:D Thanks, Wrastro.

Any other interested parties in adult sizes of the Trackable Shirt?

MissJenn,

Yes! please consider the "Big Kids" too. We (The PAGA Store) have had several people ask us about Trackable shirts at various events. I think they could be very great sellers for Groundspeak. I know we would order a few of every size to put in stock...

The other thing we get asked about constantly is vinyl TB Cut-outs for vehicles. It would be awesome if Groundspeak would consider something like that where you would get the vinly decal with a set of tags.

Thanks!

Edited by renruts
Do I stuff my kid into the ammo box or just leave him sitting beside it?

There are no firmly established rules for live rugrat travel bugs, but the general consensus seems to be leaving them right outside the ammo can. That way the munchkin can point at the can, (making for an easier find), and you leave room for more broken McToys in the can, which we all know is of critical importance. :D

J-Way,

Each is embroidered with its own unique Travel Bug tracking number (and the Travel Bug logo). Each shirt comes with its own set of Travel Bug tags printed with the same number as the shirt.

Do I stuff my kid into the ammo box or just leave him stitting beside it?

If you put the kids inside the box make sure you remove any hamsters first.

I wonder how many numbers obsessives have typed in N9DX5R to log it as discovered? :D

I thought about it, but didn't do it. And they probably police that ID like with the number on the dog tags pictured on the "buy dog tags" page. I believe they delete any bogus "Discovered It" logs.

Another vote for the adult sized shirt.

Ever consider tall sizes? :laughing:

I wonder how many numbers obsessives have typed in N9DX5R to log it as discovered? :laughing:
I thought about it, but didn't do it. And they probably police that ID like with the number on the dog tags pictured on the "buy dog tags" page. I believe they delete any bogus "Discovered It" logs.
Nahh.. They'll just lock it...

What I'd REALLY love to see is the ability to purchase a travel bug number without the bugs, and so it via e-mail or online form.

For a slightly reduced price, of course, because they're saving on shipping and handling. And the cost of making the actual tags.

EXACTLY! Not to mention the 'instant gratification' part of it since you wouldn't have to wait for things!

Naomi :laughing:

I would probably be interested in a trackable shirt for an adult but most definitely interested in a trackable ballcap. 80% of the time I am out of the house I have a hat on.

Not only would it get questioned and allow me to introduce new people to the fun but it would also be a 'secret code' to current cachers and tell them to 'introduce yourself to me, I cache too.'

The city of Seattle has essentially been paralyzed by a heavy snowstorm which started on Thursday, with more snow, rain and ice expected in the next 2 or 3 days. We are very sorry to report that as a result of this, the shipping of some (not all) packages is delayed. The Shop Groundspeak team is doing as much as possible to brave the elements and get boxes shipped out. Even when the boxes leave our building, there are additional delays in the rest of the city (UPS and USPS delivery trucks, airport ....)

We apologize for this and are very thankful for your patience. If you would like to reach the Shop, please see our Customer Service page.