Feature Request: BLOCK USER

psyclawps

Have had hostile players that could not find a container serial post a find log in-spite-of not finding and signing the log; would like to be able to prohibit/block specified user accounts from accessing the page.

Even Twitter has a block button in-spite-of their down-time.

Seems like a simple matter of common-sense/security and would probably limit conflicts.

Have had hostile players that could not find a container serial post a find log in-spite-of not finding and signing the log; would like to be able to prohibit/block specified user accounts from accessing the page.

Even Twitter has a block button in-spite-of their down-time.

Seems like a simple matter of common-sense/security and would probably limit conflicts.

Report them but don't expect any action. TPTB will very rarly do anything in a logging dispute (as it should be).

I usually delete 4 or 5 times - each time with a polite email describing why I am deleting the log. After that, I let it go. Might add a note after thier log to indicate you know it to be bogus. Not worth worrying about after that. Just becomes a test of wills.

Most people with the amount of venom you describe, have an army of sock puppets ready to go.

This is true but they could make that cache a PMO cache. I doubt sock puppets would pay money to be jerks. As far as I know the PMO logging loophole is still closed. Maybe they could give the option to open or close the loophole to the cache owner. Edited by TrailGators

players that could not find a container serial post a find log in-spite-of not finding

Kind of like "discovering" travel bugs you've never seen? :rolleyes:

i recently became physically disabled and thought it would be fun to browse and discover tb's online; happy caching...