can i get coins and tb's other than online?

cb12374

I believe Oakcoins has the only actual store, but that's out in Utah :anitongue: If you're from Michigan, a number of the MIGO events have event coins made and you're more than likely to run into fellow coiners at those events to browse through coins that they have. Bigger events like Geowoodstock, Midwest Geobash, and Geocoinfest will have vendors selling coins and other items geocaching related.

The SCGA Store located in Merritt Island, FL is an actual store. Our main store is Automotive Airconditioning parts but we have a section set up for geocachers. We have a complete room full of Groundspeak items (we are an official Groundspeak Dist) as well as over 100 different coins in stock. We carry most anything a geocacher may need. We also sell online via our storefront. Feel free to contact us for more information.

By the way I am originally from Vickburg MI not far from you at all. My sister still lives there.

If you are in Helena, I can pretend my house is a store :unsure:

Now that's a store I would visit :ph34r::rolleyes:

Well, you may have to open some coinvelopes, lmao, as you just found out and quite possibly move furniture around to find special versions but hey, I'm of the mind, 'finders keepers, losers weepers' the rest you'll have to buy if it's visible :rolleyes: Now to go completely off topic but in an effort to show that I am trying to get my collection organized. I have now become a member at geocoincollection.com and am about half way through getting coins on there, I'm so proud of myself :rolleyes:

This is why I always take items to events to sell or i let people stop by my house and purchase items also if they need them right away.

I keep a large selection of caches, TB's, Geocoins and all sorts of swag and misc items.

I have atleast one event a month and locals know they can pick up items there.

The events i hold are around Eastern oregon and western Idaho.

I am working on a location so people can stop by anytime.

My main items are from Oakcoins.