'Mystery' Christmas Geocoin

geoswag.com

Let's not forget that the post office is very very busy at this time of year. So are all the other package delivery companies, with more and more online ordering these days. This is not a huge delay, like some other issues that have been happening lately to some of you. Glad to hear you got yours delivered Sunrayers. And thanks to those for posting that you have received them. It should help stem that panicked feeling others might be getting. :) It's a busy time of year for everyone.

I am trading one for another coin so have not tried to activate it like I Really want to do. I want to see what cool Icon it comes with...

I haven't activated mine yet, but I did get the Halloween Compass Rose and it only shows the generic icon - was it supposed to have its own unique icon ?

Edited by dixiedawn

If anyone is still waiting on an order, the best option is to email support. All orders have been shipped out and as Earth pointed out, there are times during the Holidays when orders get stuck.

From geoswag.com home page:

For questions about your order or support questions, please email support @ geoswag.com or Phone support +1 801.829.4076

Please be aware, because of the Holidays we have limited phone/email support at this time.