'Mystery' Christmas Geocoin

geoswag.com

Has anyone seen the completed design for this coin yet? It's been five days since the last teaser pics....

Someone is pacing the room. :laughing:

Please show another piece to the coin... or the whole coin.

JohnMac can not wait any longer. Truth is I really want to see it too!

Cmon.... I NEED to see more!!! Maybe if I beg...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... Show me more.... I'll throw more money at you....

Why are they torturing me???

I was on the phone yesterday and they were getting just a few out in the mail and they would get more out today.

I got lucky and mine shipped as well.

I am going out of town and I hope it makes it here by tomorrow so i do not have to wait around til the mail comes Monday.

It would be nice to have the coins and other stuff with me as i am cohosting a Geocaching Event.

Cant wait to get them and get out of town.

Recieved my coins on Monday, tried to activate them and Oakcoins returns that they are not found. Contacted Oakcoins support by e-mail and no response in 8 hours. Wondering if anyone else is having any trouble? Great looking geocoins By the way.

I tried activating mine and they weren't found so they probably haven't been uploaded to the data base yet. That some times happens.

Recieved my coins on Monday, tried to activate them and Oakcoins returns that they are not found. Contacted Oakcoins support by e-mail and no response in 8 hours. Wondering if anyone else is having any trouble? Great looking geocoins By the way.

I would wait a couple of days as this happened with the halloween coin. I guess it has to do with putting one foot in front of the other while the right hand does not know what the left is doing, but all is well...

I am trading one for another coin so have not tried to activate it like I Really want to do. I want to see what cool Icon it comes with...

It's been over 30 days since I made payment. No response from the Vendor on the status of the order. Question now is- do I open a Paypal claim, even tho I've NEVER had a problem with them before?? I felt the same way about a couple of other vendors and am out over $200.00 for my misplaced trust

We are one of the few vendors to publish our phone number on our website. From the site:

Geoswag Home

Welcome to Geoswag.com. The home for Geocaching Geoswag items.

Geocaching Coins, pins and Geocache Items.

For questions about your order or support questions, please email support @ geoswag.com or Phone support +1 801.829.4076

It's been over 30 days since I made payment. No response from the Vendor on the status of the order. Question now is- do I open a Paypal claim, even tho I've NEVER had a problem with them before?? I felt the same way about a couple of other vendors and am out over $200.00 for my misplaced trust

We are one of the few vendors to publish our phone number on our website. From the site:

Geoswag Home

Welcome to Geoswag.com. The home for Geocaching Geoswag items.

Geocaching Coins, pins and Geocache Items.

For questions about your order or support questions, please email support @ geoswag.com or Phone support +1 801.829.4076

Mine came today- Nice looking coins! This was the first time I did not receive an email announcing an orders change of status. :)