Magellan Explorist XL for sale

redleg7

I have for sale a brand new, in the box, Magellan Explorist XL.It has the really large sunlight -readable color display for those of us who have eyes that are not what they once were :anitongue: . It is WAAS enabled, has storage for 20 routes, and lots of waypoints. Also, there is unlimited additional storage via SD memory card. Comes with computer cable, and software for geocaching. For the right price, I will include a case for the unit. I use one of these for geocaching, and I am completely satisfied. The unit is also compatible with Magellan mapping software. (Not Included) Make a reasonable offer

email redleg7@comcast.net, or call (410) 336-3464

I see that you have over 100 views on your two XL advertisements and no response. Your request to make a "Make a reasonable offer" is not causing any interest,....I suggest that you state a price that you can live with and I might be interested. :laughing:

I think $200 is reasonable, am open to negotiations, am also willing to trade for a digital camera.