ELF yourself cointest!

mousekakat

OK, so, here's the deal....

We're in the darkest time of the year hear in Sweden, dark by 3:30 pm and not light until close to 9 am. Gives ya a bit of the winter blues, ya know, so I wanna smile!

So, here's the deal...

Elf yourself!

I'll look at all the links posted, and since there are only 4 different songs you can choose when you elf yourself, it's up to you to make them funny using funny faces on your elves!

Here's an example of one I did, it's staring Grodan (little squarer glasses), Micke (full beard and glasses), me (the other female with glasses, lol), Mats from s.p.a.m., and the one with the pic that doesn't quite fit right is Hasseper. I laughed until I cried at this silly video!

So, have fun doing it, make the funniest elves you can, and link them here. You don't have to buy anything, but you do have to sign up with an email addy to get the link, I did it days ago and no spam has come, it's sponsored by Office Max, so I don't anticipate any, either! Depending on the quantity I'll either do a random drawing, or I'll watch them and see which one makes me laugh the most!

Winner will get a suncatcher coin, something to bring a little light into the winter darkness!

I'll let this run through the weekend, I'll pick the winner on Monday morning my time!

Naomi :laughing:

Happy Holidays from Summer Grace & the Cats

What a great site!

I especially like it because it allows me to generate blackmail:

[ flash forward 14 years ]

ME: So, you think you're staying out past 10, eh?

SUMMER: I can do whatever I want to.

SUMMER'S BOYFRIEND: Yeah, she's cool like that.

SUMMER: Yeah, I'm cool like that.

ME: Cool, eh? [ tap tappity tap tap tap click! ]

SUMMER: MO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-M!

Muh hah hah hah HAH HAH hah hah ha--er, thank you for the link, mousekakat -- that was fun! :)

i wish i could participate, or even just to watch the ones you have all made, but i cant join in because my computer does not like that website. each time ive tried going to the site, something on there messes up my computer and freezes it all up.

so can i post this picture of my little munchkin boy instead?

P204_11_10_2008.jpg

i wish i could participate, or even just to watch the ones you have all made, but i cant join in because my computer does not like that website. each time ive tried going to the site, something on there messes up my computer and freezes it all up.

so can i post this picture of my little munchkin boy instead?

P204_11_10_2008.jpg

DID YOU SEE MY ELFS,,,MY LIL ONE HAS SOME OF THOSE TOO,,JUST HER SIZE..LOL :anitongue:

There are some SERIOUSLY talented babies, dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, coins and other critters out there, hehehe!

I'm so glad to see that others have enjoyed this cointest as much as I have so far!

I LOVE the ones where the elves have things like glasses or other things that make them even funnier, hehehe!

These are just cracking me up!

Naomi