LOOK AT ME Holiday Photo Contest

CacheNCarryMA

Announcing CacheNCarryMA's Holiday Photo Cointest!

RULES

- One entry per Groundspeak account watching the LOOK AT ME!!! travel bug.

- Post one photo on this forum thread. Deadline December 24, 2008.

- Photo must be an original photo taken by you between November 15, 2008 and December 24, 2008.

- Photo may depict any subject matter.

JUDGING/VOTING

- One vote per Groundspeak account.

- Vote for the photo that you think best captures the geocaching holiday spirit. Please do not vote for your own photo.

- Post your vote anytime before December 24, 2008, in this thread.

PRIZE

- One unactivated 2007 Groundspeak Lackey geocoin.

- Winner announced on December 25, 2008.

7ad2bfae-4d5b-4a9b-8c63-273100b1b432.jpg

Edited by CacheNCarryMA

- Vote for the photo that you think best captures the geocaching holiday spirit

Can this be any holiday (Easter, Festivus, Columbus Day), or are we talking about Christmas? :);)

(sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine)

Yes, any holiday -- Flag Day, Groundhog's Day, Frozen Foods Awareness Month (March is Frozen Foods month). I'll bet that a geocacher voting for the photo is more likely to vote for a Christmas photo than for a Frozen Foods Awareness Month photo. So, keep that in mind.

Yes, any holiday -- Flag Day, Groundhog's Day, Frozen Foods Awareness Month (March is Frozen Foods month). I'll bet that a geocacher voting for the photo is more likely to vote for a Christmas photo than for a Frozen Foods Awareness Month photo. So, keep that in mind.

How many of those 'holidays' occur between Nov 15 and Dec 24 2008... obviously Canadian holidays don't match up exactly?

Doug

This Picture is of my youngest daughter Alexandra at 10 months old. It was taken December 20th 2008. Which was just yesterday. We all decided to get out and play in the snow. For some reason I really like this picture.

Thanks for the Photo contest and A VERY Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

beb19b34-bb91-4058-abc2-43a8879b6f7a.jpg

3133231191_3ba2fe4911.jpg

My Nieces and Nephew on their first Geocaching outing earlier this month.

My Nephew is normally a video game kind of kid, but he has taken to geocaching...It was a hard choice between this shot and another where he was so focused on the leading us to the cache we almost couldn't keep up to him.

Here's to a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. Hope you can be with your loved ones as well.

Please forgive me for posting the contest results late. I came home late yesterday after visiting relatives.

We have a two way tie in the Holiday photo contest -- between ockette and GATOULIS.

I will break the tie and award the Lackey geocoin to the First-to-Post.

ockette and GATOULIS,

If you are reading this, please write a note on the LOOK AT ME!!! travel bug page, saying "I'm first to post!". The first (of those two cachers) to post a note on the TB page will win the coin.

Thanks for watching,

CnC

:rolleyes:

Edited by CacheNCarryMA

Thank you my friends!!! :D

How do I say merry Christmas in Greek?

Καλά Χριστούγεννα!!!! (Kala Christougena)! :laughing:

Christmas of this year were strange! I was working until 10 at night, I was alone guarding the palace of the nights, so....

In my home the family was celebrating! It was my father's name day! We are celebrating this too! :santa:

The good thing for me was after 10, when I met my girlfriend! :)

I am worried about Ockette! where is Ockette?? I haven't see her posting here or in the TB's page and...

Thank you my friends!!! :D

How do I say merry Christmas in Greek?

Καλά Χριστούγεννα!!!! (Kala Christougena)! :laughing:

Christmas of this year were strange! I was working until 10 at night, I was alone guarding the palace of the nights, so....

In my home the family was celebrating! It was my father's name day! We are celebrating this too! :santa:

The good thing for me was after 10, when I met my girlfriend! :)

I am worried about Ockette! where is Ockette?? I haven't see her posting here or in the TB's page and...

Congrats gatoulis.... i am happy for you :D

Hello to all!!! Happy new year!!!! :blink:

Today I received the beautiful Lackeys coin!!! Thank you soooo much!!

when I typed the tracking number, I saw that it is activated, but it is in uknown location! so, I have ot log it as grab? I will communicate with Signal too! :unsure:

Thank you so much my dear friend!!!! :D