PQ's

cwelt

On average how long does it take for one to run and get emailed to you??? I just bought my premium membership yesterday and created a "trial" PQ to show me 100 cache's within 20 miles I havent found that are active and it says it ran immediately but that was almost 24 hours ago and no email yet. Not sure why, ran it as basic as I could and I get nothing. I read through a few posts on PQ's and according to what I have read it should be working, but nada!!

Any insight would be great... thanks all <_<

It seems you might as well get used to it. All my PQs used to work and I would get them almost instantly. about 2 weeks ago min started taking like 5-10 min to receive. Then hours. Heck now Yesterday I ran 4 and have yet to receive any of them. Funny part is that I ran one on 3 different Email server accounts. One on my ISP account, One on Yahoo and two on Gmail I have yet to receive any of them.

Normally, if the PQ shows on the site that it was generated but you haven't received the email yet, the probably is typically with the user's ISP throttling or blocking the emails from Groundspeak.

As noted above, check your spam folder/filter. Also, try a different email provider such as GMail.

Same deal here, somewhere else (here) it was posted that "New" PQ's get run before scheduled PQ's. So I make new PQ's and get them PDQ.

Thanks for all the advice.. I did choose the day of to have the querie run, and it shows it ddi run, but for some reason no email. I am using hotmail and all other emails from the site (for weekly updates and new PM's in the forum) come through just fine. Hearing others having issues as well (especially yesterday) is some comfort as I made the queries yesterday I did a test one today and it didn't show up either.

But thanks so much for all the replies and advice <_<

Good hunting!