Geocoin Review

ELTADA

I wanted to post a quick message to anyone who may like the Compass Rose series. I have put up a review of this geocoin on my geocaching blog and it contains a brief interview with YemonYime. I am always on the look-out for the meanings behind coins I like and really find the artist's/designer's perspective fascinating. If you are interested, you can see it by clicking below:

2007 Compass Rose Review

I hope to add more over time and as the mood strikes me.

Thanks for reading!

I wanted to post a quick message to anyone who may like the Compass Rose series. I have put up a review of this geocoin on my geocaching blog and it contains a brief interview with YemonYime. I am always on the look-out for the meanings behind coins I like and really find the artist's/designer's perspective fascinating. If you are interested, you can see it by clicking below:

2007 Compass Rose Review

Thanks for reading!

Cool, thanks for sharing! It's always fun to hear him talk about coins :)

2007 Compass Rose Review

Thanks for reading!

Great interview, I do like to hear about the thoughts/behind the coins and how they came about....LOOKING forward to 09'.

Hi everyone - I have posted another geocoin review on my blog. This time it is in regards to a personal geocoin...a definite contender in the "cute" category and I am sure a favourite among the animal-shaped collectors out there. Have you guessed it yet? That's right, it's the "grodan frog".

If you would like to read the interview, you are welcome to do so at:

http://eltada.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

I haven't added a new review in awhile but as soon as I received my Osiris (Lotus Compass) in the mail, I knew I had to get this one on my blog. Jackalgirl was kind enough to take some time and answer a few questions I had about the design and you can read about it HERE if you are interested.