Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Look Twice GeoCoin

Lots of great missions! I'll have to keep watch as the coins get released so I can put a bunch of them on my watchlist.

There's not a limit on watchlists is there? ;)

Lots of great missions! I'll have to keep watch as the coins get released so I can put a bunch of them on my watchlist.

There's not a limit on watchlists is there? :)

Well I believe Rockin Roddy is watching over 300. We should ask him!!! ;)

" The Following 5 Posts were drawn AT RANDOM to win adoptions. Please pick one of the adoptable Coind in my inventory, and post a note to it's page that you would like to adopt it. Keeper prizes are still to come. Thank you all.

QUOTE(DJ.J.ROCK @ Dec 5 2008, 03:18 AM)

QUOTE(fairyhoney @ Dec 5 2008, 01:37 AM)

QUOTE(crake @ Dec 1 2008, 05:48 PM)

So I have 10 boxes of Bicycle and Motorcycle Nomads sitting on my floor! Bad news they were all made incorrectly. A portion of the coin was not colored properly and the whole job is being remade as result. I'm waiting for an ETA from the factory but it should be about 2 weeks.

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

Oh no , I hope it was the mints fault Plus, I hope you don't have to pay to send them back.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE COINS????? "

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession ;) ?

There's not a limit on watchlists is there? :)

Well I believe Rockin Roddy is watching over 300. We should ask him!!! ;)

340+ coins, a few TBs and about 10 caches on watch and still adding! :)

" The Following 5 Posts were drawn AT RANDOM to win adoptions. Please pick one of the adoptable Coind in my inventory, and post a note to it's page that you would like to adopt it. Keeper prizes are still to come. Thank you all.

So I have 10 boxes of Bicycle and Motorcycle Nomads sitting on my floor! Bad news they were all made incorrectly. A portion of the coin was not colored properly and the whole job is being remade as result. I'm waiting for an ETA from the factory but it should be about 2 weeks.

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

Oh no , I hope it was the mints fault Plus, I hope you don't have to pay to send them back.

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession ;) ?

NO! But I'll send an adoption to you!!

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession :lol: ?

NO! But I'll send an adoption to you!!

Why, THANK YOU - You are SO COOL

340+ coins, a few TBs and about 10 caches on watch and still adding! :)

Good to know. I wonder if that's a geocaching record?

Well, I can't begin to describe the loss in my heart today. One of my friends was killed last night when a drunk driver turned in front of him while he was riding his motorcycle.

http://www.insidesocal.com/news247/2009/02...in-twentyn.html

*sigh*

And to think that we met pretty much because of Tod's death! Alien88 volunteered to help man the booth with us at a festival after we found ourselves short one person.

I am so sorry to hear this, my friend, give me a yell if you need to talk!

What a tragedy, such a young guy and obviously well-loved by many people. My heart goes out to you and everyone affected by this tremendous loss.

I don't even know if there's a word for the pit in your stomach when you hear news like this. I'm very sorry to have to read another of these stories. From all the comments on the story, I can tell that he was well loved in many circles.

I would really like 2 or 3 of these coins. One for myself, the others for caching friends of mine who ride.

Without reading the whole thread, what is the best way to get 3 of the motorcycle coins? Please contact me through GC.com.

I'll be adding pictures of three new versions soon, so far these are not for sale.

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

I plan on at least two more versions also

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :ph34r: "

I'll be adding pictures of three new versions soon, so far these are not for sale.

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :D "

Who can find that thread about the Pink/Blue Coins to donate for that childrens charity?? I had thought of having a couple made like that...

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :D "

Who can find that thread about the Pink/Blue Coins to donate for that childrens charity?? I had thought of having a couple made like that...

Are you thinking of the pink and blue coins that WicksWorks has made to benfit the March of Dimes?

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :) "

Are you thinking of the pink and blue coins that WicksWorks has made to benfit the March of Dimes?

Sounds like it...I thought there were other people making special versions of some coins and donating tham to be sold to raise money?? I had thought of getting a few in Pink and Blue for that??

OK, to start I'll say that if you are also playing the Raffle game, or Todie's Wild Ride, then you'll see this note more than once. I'm sorry fot that.

I have gotten WAY behind in sending off prizes for all my different games. I will be spending the next month or so cathing up on them all. This will take a lot of research for me as well as the work to send out the prizes. I've decided that the only way I'll be able to keep it all straight is to do it insections. I'll be catching up my prize sending in the following order...

1. Bingo Prizes

2. Raffle Prizes

3. Various Cointest Prizes

4. Todie's Wild Ride Minigame Prizes

5. Look Twice Geocoin Prizes.

Thank you all for playing the games with me, and please be patient while waiting for your prizes.

I'm still working my way to being ready to draw winners for Keeper Coins from here. I'll also still be activating at least 100 of these with the missions you all provided. Thank you all for the help. I'm pretty sure that all those who were named for adoptions have had the coins released by me. There is one still showing in my inventory but I can't figure out if I dropped it in a cacxhe or misplaced it. If I don't find it somewhere then I'll send another adoption to that owner.

Hi Robert,

We still have one of your coins that you gave us when we met you for coffee on the way back from the Spring Fling with Rivercacher. I didn't realize we had it until just a few days ago and am planning on donating it to the Black Canyon Luau event. That is happening on August 1 and it is near Boise! I hope you can make it!

BTW, we lost 3 bicyclists in Boise this past month. Terrible.

J

I've made a random* selection of post numbers to receive Look Twice Coins as prizes in this Cointest. I'm sorry I took so long to get this done. I will take a mix of Regular Edition, and the Special Editions, place each coin in a sealed envelope, and mail them at random to the winners on the list! There's no telling what version you will get! Here's the list of winners for the "Random Draw for all posts in this thread" that I described in the beginning...

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.

Please send me your address, and I will have the Coins sent off in a few weeks. There will still be some other prizes awarded for the other little sections we had, some by my choice, and some by Random Draw.

*Here's how the numbers were drawn...

I used Random.org and had it select 33 numbers(because I knew several would get deleted) between 1 and 400. Then I deleted any that were higher than the last post in the thread at the time. Then I deleted any that matched up to posts that were made by me. I think that's a fairly random way to choose random numbers.

Thanks Robert for all of your games. I enjoy each and every one of them! Especially I want to thank you for all your work and for designing these coins to help with the awareness cause <_<

When this Coin was first made, it was not decided whether there would be any Limited Editions. I have since had several different versions made. While they are not set at any "Limited" numbers, I consider them "Special Editions",. So far these other colors are only available directly from me.

The Regular Edition (yellow) will continue to be available from Crake Productions.

The plot thickens, and there will indeed be some "Limited Editions"...The first one will be...

25 LE Geocoinfest 2009 version(motorcycle)!

These Coins are being donated to the Geocoinfest Commitee, and will be used at their discretion as Auction/Prize coins. Hey, even I don't have one (unless I buy it or win it). If you're interested in one of these, look twice for them at Geocoinfest 2009, in Salt Lake City. I'm fairly sure that some of them will be on tha Auction Block!!

WOW! New version Of the LT coins???

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :P I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :P I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

No photo's of the LE Version, I won't even get to see them before the Event.

I still haven't taken photos of all the different versions...Here's a list though...

RE Black Nickel/Yellow(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (unknown number, about 800(combined) so far, no limit)

SE Black Nickel/White(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, no plan for remint as of now)

SE Black Nickel/Orange(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (100 each, remint as needed)

SE Black Nickel/Green(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (100 each, remint as needed)

SE Polished Gold/Black(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

SE Antique Gold/Black(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

SE Antique Silver/Purple(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

LE Antique Silver/Black(Motorcycle only, Coinfest Back) (25, No Remint)

I think that's it...so far...This Coin is not going away any time soon!!

I've started a Facebook Page for Look Twice...Maybe I'll get photos up there someday??

I've started a Facebook Page for Look Twice...Maybe I'll get photos up there someday??

I was Friend #4!!

I still haven't taken photos of all the different versions...Here's a list though...

RE Black Nickel/Yellow(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (unknown number, about 800(combined) so far, no limit)

SE Black Nickel/White(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, no plan for remint as of now)

WOW!!!! Green in bothversions, Antique gold /black in both versions, Antique silver/ Purple in both versions and the antique silver /black one exist too???

I thought I had them all! :) I have to make the corrections in my list too! :)

I was Friend #4!!

Actually, let me correct that...

I sent my friend request when there were only 3 current friends.

I was Friend #4!!

Actually, let me correct that...

I sent my friend request when there were only 3 current friends.

I set up a seperate email for that, and haven't checked it yet. I'll get right on it.

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :blink: I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :D

WOW!!!! Green in bothversions, Antique gold /black in both versions, Antique silver/ Purple in both versions and the antique silver /black one exist too???

I thought I had them all! :D I have to make the corrections in my list too! :D

The Silver/Black one will only be available at Geocoinfest. That will be the first of some Limited Editions.

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :blink: I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :D

How do I find this FB page?

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :blink: I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

just search FB for Look Twice. Haven't really done anything with it yet, just set it up for some possible future uses.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

<snip>

just search FB for Look Twice. Haven't really done anything with it yet, just set it up for some possible future uses.

You haven't responded to all of the friend requests, yet, have you?

PS...Happy b-day, Robert!

<snip>

You haven't responded to all of the friend requests, yet, have you?

PS...Happy b-day, Robert!

nope, I'm not there everyday, usually I'm under my regular account.

I've made a random* selection of post numbers to receive Look Twice Coins as prizes in this Cointest. I'm sorry I took so long to get this done. I will take a mix of Regular Edition, and the Special Editions, place each coin in a sealed envelope, and mail them at random to the winners on the list! There's no telling what version you will get! Here's the list of winners for the "Random Draw for all posts in this thread" that I described in the beginning...

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

Please send me your address, and I will have the Coins sent off in a few weeks. There will still be some other prizes awarded for the other little sections we had, some by my choice, and some by Random Draw.

I used Random.org and had it select 33 numbers(because I knew several would get deleted) between 1 and 400. Then I deleted any that were higher than the last post in the thread at the time. Then I deleted any that matched up to posts that were made by me. I think that's a fairly random way to choose random numbers.

I'll be working on gathering up the needed address for sending these prizes. If you're on the list, please send my an address. In keeping with these prizes being RANDOM, I will place a mix of all the different versions in sealed envelpoes, them place them randomly in the packages to send. Who knows what version you will get!!

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

I'll be working on gathering up the needed address for sending these prizes. If you're on the list, please send my an address. In keeping with these prizes being RANDOM, I will place a mix of all the different versions in sealed envelpoes, them place them randomly in the packages to send. Who knows what version you will get!!

Not to try to make your job any harder, but I would be grateful if you'd choose another winner in my stead? I very much appreciate being chosen, but would be THRILLED to see someone else get one of those great coins!!

THANKS for all you've done, my friend!!

Not to try to make your job any harder, but I would be grateful if you'd choose another winner in my stead? I very much appreciate being chosen, but would be THRILLED to see someone else get one of those great coins!!

THANKS for all you've done, my friend!!

Too late...once I write your name on an envelope, I HAVE to send something!! Just my own little flaw. There will be plenty of these coins going out as prizes, I still have to choose winners for the smaller categories here. I've just places an order for 450 more of these. I will be looking for ways to use them up.

I don't know if anyone has figured out yet, but I can be really slow at getting things done...I have just finished addressing all these envelopes(except one), and will be stuffing them with Coins and Notes soon. Thanks for understanding.

Sometimes it can be good to take things slowly...I've delayed mailing these prizes for so long that...Now there are Six more Colors/Versions to go into the random mix!! Between all the colors and versions(Bicycle/Motorcycle) there are 14 different options so far(Plus the GeoCoinfest LE Version)