Look Twice GeoCoin

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I'll be adding pictures of three new versions soon, so far these are not for sale.

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

I plan on at least two more versions also

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :D "

Who can find that thread about the Pink/Blue Coins to donate for that childrens charity?? I had thought of having a couple made like that...

I'll be adding pictures of three new versions soon, so far these are not for sale.

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :D "

Who can find that thread about the Pink/Blue Coins to donate for that childrens charity?? I had thought of having a couple made like that...

Are you thinking of the pink and blue coins that WicksWorks has made to benfit the March of Dimes?

BN/Orange

BN/White

PG/Black

Maybe pink and purple for the "girlie girls :) "

Are you thinking of the pink and blue coins that WicksWorks has made to benfit the March of Dimes?

Sounds like it...I thought there were other people making special versions of some coins and donating tham to be sold to raise money?? I had thought of getting a few in Pink and Blue for that??

OK, to start I'll say that if you are also playing the Raffle game, or Todie's Wild Ride, then you'll see this note more than once. I'm sorry fot that.

I have gotten WAY behind in sending off prizes for all my different games. I will be spending the next month or so cathing up on them all. This will take a lot of research for me as well as the work to send out the prizes. I've decided that the only way I'll be able to keep it all straight is to do it insections. I'll be catching up my prize sending in the following order...

1. Bingo Prizes

2. Raffle Prizes

3. Various Cointest Prizes

4. Todie's Wild Ride Minigame Prizes

5. Look Twice Geocoin Prizes.

Thank you all for playing the games with me, and please be patient while waiting for your prizes.

I'm still working my way to being ready to draw winners for Keeper Coins from here. I'll also still be activating at least 100 of these with the missions you all provided. Thank you all for the help. I'm pretty sure that all those who were named for adoptions have had the coins released by me. There is one still showing in my inventory but I can't figure out if I dropped it in a cacxhe or misplaced it. If I don't find it somewhere then I'll send another adoption to that owner.

Hi Robert,

We still have one of your coins that you gave us when we met you for coffee on the way back from the Spring Fling with Rivercacher. I didn't realize we had it until just a few days ago and am planning on donating it to the Black Canyon Luau event. That is happening on August 1 and it is near Boise! I hope you can make it!

BTW, we lost 3 bicyclists in Boise this past month. Terrible.

J

I've made a random* selection of post numbers to receive Look Twice Coins as prizes in this Cointest. I'm sorry I took so long to get this done. I will take a mix of Regular Edition, and the Special Editions, place each coin in a sealed envelope, and mail them at random to the winners on the list! There's no telling what version you will get! Here's the list of winners for the "Random Draw for all posts in this thread" that I described in the beginning...

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.

Please send me your address, and I will have the Coins sent off in a few weeks. There will still be some other prizes awarded for the other little sections we had, some by my choice, and some by Random Draw.

*Here's how the numbers were drawn...

I used Random.org and had it select 33 numbers(because I knew several would get deleted) between 1 and 400. Then I deleted any that were higher than the last post in the thread at the time. Then I deleted any that matched up to posts that were made by me. I think that's a fairly random way to choose random numbers.

When this Coin was first made, it was not decided whether there would be any Limited Editions. I have since had several different versions made. While they are not set at any "Limited" numbers, I consider them "Special Editions",. So far these other colors are only available directly from me.

The Regular Edition (yellow) will continue to be available from Crake Productions.

The plot thickens, and there will indeed be some "Limited Editions"...The first one will be...

25 LE Geocoinfest 2009 version(motorcycle)!

These Coins are being donated to the Geocoinfest Commitee, and will be used at their discretion as Auction/Prize coins. Hey, even I don't have one (unless I buy it or win it). If you're interested in one of these, look twice for them at Geocoinfest 2009, in Salt Lake City. I'm fairly sure that some of them will be on tha Auction Block!!

WOW! New version Of the LT coins???

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :P I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

No photo's of the LE Version, I won't even get to see them before the Event.

I still haven't taken photos of all the different versions...Here's a list though...

RE Black Nickel/Yellow(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (unknown number, about 800(combined) so far, no limit)

SE Black Nickel/White(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, no plan for remint as of now)

SE Black Nickel/Orange(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (100 each, remint as needed)

SE Black Nickel/Green(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (100 each, remint as needed)

SE Polished Gold/Black(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

SE Antique Gold/Black(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

SE Antique Silver/Purple(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, remint as needed)

LE Antique Silver/Black(Motorcycle only, Coinfest Back) (25, No Remint)

I think that's it...so far...This Coin is not going away any time soon!!

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :P I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

I still haven't taken photos of all the different versions...Here's a list though...

RE Black Nickel/Yellow(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (unknown number, about 800(combined) so far, no limit)

SE Black Nickel/White(Bicycle and Motorcycle) (25 each, no plan for remint as of now)

WOW!!!! Green in bothversions, Antique gold /black in both versions, Antique silver/ Purple in both versions and the antique silver /black one exist too???

I thought I had them all! :) I have to make the corrections in my list too! :)

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :blink: I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :D

WOW!!!! Green in bothversions, Antique gold /black in both versions, Antique silver/ Purple in both versions and the antique silver /black one exist too???

I thought I had them all! :D I have to make the corrections in my list too! :D

The Silver/Black one will only be available at Geocoinfest. That will be the first of some Limited Editions.

Hmm... any chance to see a photo of it? :blink: I mean is there a site to see the coin or something? :)

I've started a Facebook Page for Look Twice...Maybe I'll get photos up there someday??

How do I find this FB page?

just search FB for Look Twice. Haven't really done anything with it yet, just set it up for some possible future uses.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I've made a random* selection of post numbers to receive Look Twice Coins as prizes in this Cointest. I'm sorry I took so long to get this done. I will take a mix of Regular Edition, and the Special Editions, place each coin in a sealed envelope, and mail them at random to the winners on the list! There's no telling what version you will get! Here's the list of winners for the "Random Draw for all posts in this thread" that I described in the beginning...

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

Please send me your address, and I will have the Coins sent off in a few weeks. There will still be some other prizes awarded for the other little sections we had, some by my choice, and some by Random Draw.

I used Random.org and had it select 33 numbers(because I knew several would get deleted) between 1 and 400. Then I deleted any that were higher than the last post in the thread at the time. Then I deleted any that matched up to posts that were made by me. I think that's a fairly random way to choose random numbers.

I'll be working on gathering up the needed address for sending these prizes. If you're on the list, please send my an address. In keeping with these prizes being RANDOM, I will place a mix of all the different versions in sealed envelpoes, them place them randomly in the packages to send. Who knows what version you will get!!

367...fairyhoney

250...Seeker_Knight

342...opalsns

190...burgessfour

161...kmmlynch

040..LadyBee4T.

110...Tschakko

301...DJ.J.ROCK

198...Castle Mischief

319...Team CeDo

339...Sivota

323...Sivota

120...Dolfy

257...Queenie-Boo-Bay

091...Rockin Roddy

272...Team CeDo

225...kmmlynch

309...zoesbrother

335...surteb

288...Sivota

I'll be working on gathering up the needed address for sending these prizes. If you're on the list, please send my an address. In keeping with these prizes being RANDOM, I will place a mix of all the different versions in sealed envelpoes, them place them randomly in the packages to send. Who knows what version you will get!!

Not to try to make your job any harder, but I would be grateful if you'd choose another winner in my stead? I very much appreciate being chosen, but would be THRILLED to see someone else get one of those great coins!!

THANKS for all you've done, my friend!!

Not to try to make your job any harder, but I would be grateful if you'd choose another winner in my stead? I very much appreciate being chosen, but would be THRILLED to see someone else get one of those great coins!!

THANKS for all you've done, my friend!!

Too late...once I write your name on an envelope, I HAVE to send something!! Just my own little flaw. There will be plenty of these coins going out as prizes, I still have to choose winners for the smaller categories here. I've just places an order for 450 more of these. I will be looking for ways to use them up.

Sometimes it can be good to take things slowly...I've delayed mailing these prizes for so long that...Now there are Six more Colors/Versions to go into the random mix!! Between all the colors and versions(Bicycle/Motorcycle) there are 14 different options so far(Plus the GeoCoinfest LE Version)

Oooh... 6 more colors!

I don't remember... can these coins be bought, or only won?

If someone wins, may they paypal you extra for an extra coin, and share the shipping?

Sometimes it can be good to take things slowly...I've delayed mailing these prizes for so long that...Now there are Six more Colors/Versions to go into the random mix!! Between all the colors and versions(Bicycle/Motorcycle) there are 14 different options so far(Plus the GeoCoinfest LE Version)

Oooh... 6 more colors!

I don't remember... can these coins be bought, or only won?

If someone wins, may they paypal you extra for an extra coin, and share the shipping?

So far they are only available from me, I will sell/trade them, but this has only been done in person so far. It might be available later through online interaction. There will also be some available through another Cacher on Ebay, after I use them to pay for some help on a project.

I need to wrap up all my other shipping obligations before I consider selling coins.

holley crap robert, ive been away from this thread way to long,, thank you for the coin, i got a black nickel and green,, and i like it very much,, i wanted a different color scence i sent out the 6 yellow ones from last year,, the 5 for the mission as cointest prizes and my 1 i was susposto keep but let go. remember me asking about the different colors,, you replyed at that time they were very scarce and the persons would not give them up? so now i have my colored one and i see you have a slew of others too,,, wow this awareness has gone for very long and im in aww at how many stories i get from my coins alone not to mention the ones that pop up neer me that i add to my watch list.

you and rod have done a super job on this mission, and i may just have to pop back in more,,,

p.s. how many threads are there for look twice, i have a hard time keeping up on them.

pps tonight while in longmont i saw a look twice tattoo shop,, and thought of you guys here!!......and now here i am. B)

holley crap robert, ive been away from this thread way to long,, thank you for the coin, i got a black nickel and green,, and i like it very much,, i wanted a different color scence i sent out the 6 yellow ones from last year,, the 5 for the mission as cointest prizes and my 1 i was susposto keep but let go. remember me asking about the different colors,, you replyed at that time they were very scarce and the persons would not give them up? so now i have my colored one and i see you have a slew of others too,,, wow this awareness has gone for very long and im in aww at how many stories i get from my coins alone not to mention the ones that pop up neer me that i add to my watch list.

you and rod have done a super job on this mission, and i may just have to pop back in more,,,

p.s. how many threads are there for look twice, i have a hard time keeping up on them.

pps tonight while in longmont i saw a look twice tattoo shop,, and thought of you guys here!!......and now here i am. B)

Hi, good to hear from you! I think there were only two Look Twice Threads. This one for the Coin announcement and discussion, and the first one for the release cointest. There are two threads for Todie's Wild Ride. I think that covers it.

I remember you asking about the other colors, and at that time I was talking about three sample coins(trackable, with the Nomad Icon) that I had sent in Christmas Missions. After that I have had several other colors made. The Green one you have is 1 of 100 so far. There are 100 each of the Motorcycle and the Bicycle. I'm glad that you like it. It sure took me long enough to send them out!!

pps tonight while in longmont i saw a look twice tattoo shop,, and thought of you guys here!!......and now here i am. :)

Hi, good to hear from you! I think there were only two Look Twice Threads. This one for the Coin announcement and discussion, and the first one for the release cointest. There are two threads for Todie's Wild Ride. I think that covers it.

I remember you asking about the other colors, and at that time I was talking about three sample coins(trackable, with the Nomad Icon) that I had sent in Christmas Missions. After that I have had several other colors made. The Green one you have is 1 of 100 so far. There are 100 each of the Motorcycle and the Bicycle. I'm glad that you like it. It sure took me long enough to send them out!!

i took me long enuff to figure out "why " i was lucky enuff to get one!!! glad i stopped by tonight or i would have never knowen. B) i left a note in the mail thread and in a twr thread too for the coin,, thanks again!! :huh:

Of the batch of Random Coins that I set aside, I have 9 left right now...I'll be reading through this thread again, and picking some of my favorite posts to go into a drawing pool. If anyone else want's to help by reading through some pages here, and submitting nominations for great posts that should be in the drawing...I'll be looking for about 30-40 posts before I draw the 9 prizes...just quote the post you think should be nominated, and tell us why. Thanks for the help.

QUOTE(Team CeDo @ Jan 22 2009, 11:53 AM)

My mission is to travel around the U.S. Starting with going to Maine and have my picture taken eating a huge lobster dinner with OPALSNS , then comming down to Florida for a day of Geocaching and orange juice sipping with Team CeDo. After that going out to California for some sight seeing and wine tasting with JohnMac56 and finally head to Michigan for some R and R aboard Rockin Roddy's motorcycle.

I like this one. Can I be attached to this coin ( in the summer, I am not going to R &R on Rockin Roddy's Motor now).

If Opals will post her beautiful poem here we are at 96 missions now. 4 to go people. (Anybody did a recount, Im not sure I counted right?)

Be Aware Of Bikes Around You!

This code, we should all be bound to.

Look where they are and where they'll be

And if you do then you will see

What you should do to keep a distance

to avoid a tragic collision for instance.

Life is a gift that we can give.

Such a fast paced time in which we live.

Slow down, and give more space.

Make the roads a better place.

So here's to Tod and Tim and Karey

And the wonderful man she was to marry.

And Motogrrl and all who've passed.

Keep this code , make it last last.

It's one we should all be bound to.

BE AWARE OF BIKES AROUND YOU !!!!!!!!

i vote this one ,, love the poem!

I am very late to this thread. Good luck to the potential winners.

That being said, I've had the pleasure of being sent two Look twice coins, given one as an adoption (which is somewhere in Cali right now) and deployed a few Todie's Wild Ride coins for another cacher. Arkansas is getting very aggressive with motorcycle awareness.

Now if they could quit doing this "mandatory helmet law...nope, voters repeal it. helmets for only under 18, nope mandatory, nope, repeal back to under 18."

It's kind of ridiculous honestly. And those who don't wear the helmet...I keep seeing on the 6 o clock news. and usually not in a good way.

These prizes are currently arriving in Mailboxes!!

My coin has arrived. Only thing I don't get to see it until next week when I go home for Thanksgiving break. Thanks for the coin.

Wow, does that maen you're away at college now?? When we started this you were still in High School!!

Yep I'm a college student now.