Look Twice GeoCoin

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I would like to travel around the world spreading bike awareness. As you retrieve this coin you log it and when you drop it off in a new cache you log it. While you have me think about bike awareness, sharing the road, look twice for bikes and before you log you dropped me in a new cache, please post on my page what you did or will do to make the roads a safer place for us all.

This is part of Todie's Wild Ride, geocachers sending coins out for bike awareness. Tod Phillips a fellow geocacher was killed on his motorcycle. Have you lost a friend or loved one in an accident, have you discovered a way not to be distracted while you are driving. Share your ideas and thoughts with us by logging me.

My mission is to make it to the Grand Canyon and be photographed in front of some of the amazing scenic views and also visit some caches in the area. The Grand Canyon is more than a great chasm carved over millennia through the rocks of the Colorado Plateau. It is more than an awe-inspiring view. It is more than a pleasuring ground for those that explore the roads, hike the trails, or float the currents of the turbulent Colorado River.

This canyon is a gift that transcends what we experience. Its beauty and size humbles us. Its timelessness provokes a comparison to our short existence. In its vast spaces we may find solace from our hectic lives.

Edited by Team CeDo

My mission is to go to South of the Border it is a rest stop and roadside attraction on Interstate 95 and US 301-501 near Dillon, South Carolina, so named because it is just "south of the border" – the border between the U.S. states of South Carolina and North Carolina. The rest area features not only restaurants, gas stations and a motel, but also a small amusement park, and, famously, fireworks. Its mascot is Pedro, an extravagantly stereotypical Mexican bandido. It is advertised by hundreds of billboards along surrounding highways that start 175 miles away. Well-known landmarks in the area, the irreverent signs feature Pedro, wearing a sombrero and poncho, counting down the number of miles to South of the Border.

My mission is to go to the Dutch mills of Kinderdijk, have a picture taken with me and to end up in this cache:

De Wipmolen; GCKEC7

De mills of Kinderdijk can be found here: 51°52′57″N 4°38′58″E

Kinderdijk (Childs Dyke) is situated in a polder at the confluence of the Lek and Noord rivers. To drain the polder, a system of 19 windmills was built around 1740. This group of mills is the largest concentration of old windmills in the Netherlands.

It lookes like this:

kinderdijk.jpg

My mission is to Visit and be photographed at the Tulum Ruins.

About 80 miles from Cancún, high above the water, lies the post-Classic Mayan ruins of Tulum. Perched with a view of the Caribbean, this walled city fortress holds palace as well as fortress building ruins, set above a sandy beach. With the fascinating Maya stucco buildings and stone relief set near a sandy, deserted beach with no commercial development in sight, the ruins and their beach are a popular spot with vacationers from Cancún.

My mission is to make it to the northen most geocache in the U.S. and then travel to the eastern most cache in the U.S. and then its off to the westen most cache in the U.S. After all of that, you guessed it its off to the southern most Cache in the U.S. but not before stopping by north central Florida to have its picture taken with Team CeDo. Then its Key West bound for some relaxation on the beach.

My mission is to go to the Netherlands to visit the monument for all youthful travic victims and their families.

It was erected at the corner of the Europalaan/Panakkers in Neunen. It is near the starting point of this cache: GC3665.

The monument has no waypoint yet in any known directories. Waymark this point, take a picture and put it in this coins’ log and on waypoint/landmarks site.

“PLOTSELING DICHTBIJ”. "TOEKOMST TROOST TRANEN" IS EEN GESCHENK AAN ALLE JONGE MENSEN, EN HUN VRIENDEN EN FAMILIE, DIE GETROFFEN ZIJN DOOR EEN VERKEERSONGEVAL, OM TE LATEN ZIEN DAT WIJ EVEN STILSTAAN BIJ HUN VERDRIET.

“SUDDENLY REAL CLOSE”. "FUTURE COMFORT TEARS" IS A GIFT TO ALL YOUNG PEOPLE, THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, WHO ARE VICTIMS OF ROAD ACCIDENTS, TO SHOW THAT WE STAND BY THEM IN THEIR SORROW.

TEACHING YOUNG PEOPLE ABOUT SAVE TRAVIC!

My mission is to travel from cache to cache and to be found by scouts all over the world.

I am asking the scouts to learn and tell something about bike awareness and save travic in their troop or group gatherings. Tell us, in the logs, what you did or discuss in your gatherings and if possible post pictures

Edited by Sivota

TEACHING YOUNG PEOPLE ABOUT SAVE TRAVIC!

My mission is to travel from cache to cache and to be found by students all over the world.

I am asking the students to learn and present something about bike awareness and save travic in their classes. Tell us, in the logs, what you did or discuss and if possible post pictures.

The Following 5 Posts were drawn AT RANDOM to win adoptions. Please pick one of the adoptable Coind in my inventory, and post a note to it's page that you would like to adopt it. Keeper prizes are still to come. Thank you all.

So I have 10 boxes of Bicycle and Motorcycle Nomads sitting on my floor! Bad news they were all made incorrectly. A portion of the coin was not colored properly and the whole job is being remade as result. I'm waiting for an ETA from the factory but it should be about 2 weeks.

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

Oh no ;) , I hope it was the mints fault Plus, I hope you don't have to pay to send them back.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE COINS?????

1000 piece Candy Cane Puzzle

Camara so I can take pictures of my travels on the geobike

Lots of money for college

Root Beer bottle for my collection

New cycling socks

Candy

Well guess I wasn't all that good this year I didn't get anything.

Even drneal beat me he got some packages in the yard....he can keep those.

I guess if you think about it I did get something I got to give....

I gave to the kids, Spoke with Santa and got their wishes filled, these were not big, the

kids are good and didn't ask for much.

I got the Wife a new Cannon 12Meg DSLR Camera, and extra lens, maybe she will let me use it.

I got the Inlaws some nice gifts, as well as got my Mother some gifts.

I even got to fill a My Hearts Desire item.

But I did get a house full of friends and family, a great meal, and lots of time to reflect on how lucky I am to have what I have.

Oh yeah a new friend sent me a great card and coin this year that reminds me that I need to make better use of the time I have, since this is limited as well

So I guess I got the best gift of all, family and friends.

Thanks for asking

I hope everyones 2009 is everything they wish and more.

My goal is to travel to Meadville, Pennsylvania to have my photo taken at the PennDot Road Sign Sculpture Garden. Along the way, please take photos of me with any sign that promotes traffic safety.

My Mission would be to travel to Iraq and let the Men and Women in Iraq fighting to keep us free know that we are SUPPORTING THEM 100%.

My mission is to go to Denmark and Sweden to ride or drive the Oresund Bridge and tunnel.

It connects both countries from Copenhagen to Malmo. It is located here: 55°34′31″N 12°49′37″E.

It looks like this:

2258154576_4e3fb9bb55.jpg

While travelling from cache to cache I will spread the message of safety on the roads.

My mission is to travel around the U.S. Starting with going to Maine and have my picture taken eating a huge lobster dinner with OPALSNS , then comming down to Florida for a day of Geocaching and orange juice sipping with Team CeDo. After that going out to California for some sight seeing and wine tasting with JohnMac56 and finally head to Michigan for some R and R aboard Rockin Roddy's motorcycle. :D

My mission is to travel around the U.S. Starting with going to Maine and have my picture taken eating a huge lobster dinner with OPALSNS , then comming down to Florida for a day of Geocaching and orange juice sipping with Team CeDo. After that going out to California for some sight seeing and wine tasting with JohnMac56 and finally head to Michigan for some R and R aboard Rockin Roddy's motorcycle. :D

I like this one. Can I be attached to this coin ( in the summer, I am not going to R &R on Rockin Roddy's Motor now).

If Opals will post her beautiful poem here we are at 96 missions now. 4 to go people. (Anybody did a recount, Im not sure I counted right?)

QUOTE(Team CeDo @ Jan 22 2009, 11:53 AM)

My mission is to travel around the U.S. Starting with going to Maine and have my picture taken eating a huge lobster dinner with OPALSNS , then comming down to Florida for a day of Geocaching and orange juice sipping with Team CeDo. After that going out to California for some sight seeing and wine tasting with JohnMac56 and finally head to Michigan for some R and R aboard Rockin Roddy's motorcycle.

I like this one. Can I be attached to this coin ( in the summer, I am not going to R &R on Rockin Roddy's Motor now).

If Opals will post her beautiful poem here we are at 96 missions now. 4 to go people. (Anybody did a recount, Im not sure I counted right?)

Be Aware Of Bikes Around You!

This code, we should all be bound to.

Look where they are and where they'll be

And if you do then you will see

What you should do to keep a distance

to avoid a tragic collision for instance.

Life is a gift that we can give.

Such a fast paced time in which we live.

Slow down, and give more space.

Make the roads a better place.

So here's to Tod and Tim and Karey

And the wonderful man she was to marry.

And Motogrrl and all who've passed.

Keep this code , make it last last.

It's one we should all be bound to.

BE AWARE OF BIKES AROUND YOU !!!!!!!!

mission!

Are you brave enough???

Do you like ghost stories?

Do you know any ghost story that is related to your area?

I want to hear a ghost story in your log!

I hope this coin to travel a lot, see now places, meet new people, hear ghost stories and... why not, go to caches in haunted places!

I hope with your log and your story, to post photos of the cache and...or the haunted place!!!

Do we have 100 yet?

If not, here is an other one! I do not know if it will sound strange...

Mission:

Travel and help all of us on the roads!

Please, post photos in your log, of very dangerous roads, crossroads etc in your area, where many accidents happen!

Let us all know of the danger there, and where exactly is this road!

It will be great to give us all details and info of the place, and why not, even cordinates of it, so if we ever pass from there to be more careful!!!

Edited by GATOULIS

My mission is to get to japan and visit The Top of The Mount Geocache(GC7AA7).

Top of the most popular mountain in the world. The mountain has over 100,000 climbers every year.

This is a long difficult climb to the summit of Mount Fuji-San. A climb that is very honarable if you can reach the top. Cachers climb to the top and log the find.

The hike take between 4 to 6 hours to the top and about 3 to 4 down. Bring lots of water and snacks to eat on the way up. Also bring a couple thousand yen and by a hiking stick and there are little camps as you hike up the mountain. You can have them stamp your hiking stick for 200 yen each camp. Also there are places to by food on the way up. At the top you can by a flag that says Top of Mt Fuji. It is a challenging hike, but rewarding when you know that you accomplished something that difficult.

MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!. WE HAVE DONE IT.I count 103 missions now.

WSR, I leave you to do the recount,

Thanks for the fun.

WooHoo, I haven't even counted yet. I plan to wrap up all the other things involving these CoinsPrizes and adoptions and releases) before I start to activate these 100, so it will likely be a while. They will all probably have a generic attachmant stating that they are traveling with a Mission, but the attachment may not be specific for each coin. I'm thinking of having something made by an imprint company as I will also be releasing many more coins later. The old Laminated Cards will be just too much work. I can have hundreds of keyrings made that will function like a Travel Buddy Tag. I may even have some to share?? Thank you all for the great ideas. As I list each Mission on a Coin, I'll quote that post and give the reference number for anyone who wants to put it on a watchlist.

MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!. WE HAVE DONE IT.I count 103 missions now.

WSR, I leave you to do the recount,

Thanks for the fun.

WooHoo, I haven't even counted yet. I plan to wrap up all the other things involving these CoinsPrizes and adoptions and releases) before I start to activate these 100, so it will likely be a while. They will all probably have a generic attachmant stating that they are traveling with a Mission, but the attachment may not be specific for each coin. I'm thinking of having something made by an imprint company as I will also be releasing many more coins later. The old Laminated Cards will be just too much work. I can have hundreds of keyrings made that will function like a Travel Buddy Tag. I may even have some to share?? Thank you all for the great ideas. As I list each Mission on a Coin, I'll quote that post and give the reference number for anyone who wants to put it on a watchlist.

GOOD JOB, WSR,

Very Well Done.

It's gonna be one heck of a mission!!!!

Opalsns

" The Following 5 Posts were drawn AT RANDOM to win adoptions. Please pick one of the adoptable Coind in my inventory, and post a note to it's page that you would like to adopt it. Keeper prizes are still to come. Thank you all.

QUOTE(DJ.J.ROCK @ Dec 5 2008, 03:18 AM)

QUOTE(fairyhoney @ Dec 5 2008, 01:37 AM)

QUOTE(crake @ Dec 1 2008, 05:48 PM)

So I have 10 boxes of Bicycle and Motorcycle Nomads sitting on my floor! Bad news they were all made incorrectly. A portion of the coin was not colored properly and the whole job is being remade as result. I'm waiting for an ETA from the factory but it should be about 2 weeks.

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

Oh no , I hope it was the mints fault Plus, I hope you don't have to pay to send them back.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE COINS????? "

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession ;) ?

" The Following 5 Posts were drawn AT RANDOM to win adoptions. Please pick one of the adoptable Coind in my inventory, and post a note to it's page that you would like to adopt it. Keeper prizes are still to come. Thank you all.

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

Oh no , I hope it was the mints fault Plus, I hope you don't have to pay to send them back.

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession ;) ?

NO! But I'll send an adoption to you!!

Not my day.

We'll keep ya posted!

ROBERT,

Since My post facilitated D.J.J.Rocks, do I get one of the ones in my possession :lol: ?

NO! But I'll send an adoption to you!!

Why, THANK YOU - You are SO COOL

Well, I can't begin to describe the loss in my heart today. One of my friends was killed last night when a drunk driver turned in front of him while he was riding his motorcycle.

http://www.insidesocal.com/news247/2009/02...in-twentyn.html

*sigh*

And to think that we met pretty much because of Tod's death! Alien88 volunteered to help man the booth with us at a festival after we found ourselves short one person.

I am so sorry to hear this, my friend, give me a yell if you need to talk!