cache approval by reviewer

MREAGLEWO1

No - the reviewers get an e-mail and then go to the listing. Before people jump all over this and say "be patient, the reviewers are volunteers and have lives besides reviewing caches." Just be patient, I get excited also when I have one waiting - It will happen.

Edit - I see you have a bunch published already - how long did those take?

Edited by WatchDog2020

No - the reviewers get an e-mail and then go to the listing. Before people jump all over this and say "be patient, the reviewers are volunteers and have lives besides reviewing caches." Just be patient, I get excited also when I have one waiting - It will happen.

i know they are volunteer too... i am one as well in othe orgs. I was just wondering. if we didnt have the reviewers, we wouldnt be able to cache since the caches would have been able to be approved. I was just wondering since that specific cache has a veteran idea behind it so it would have been great day to find it and pay our respects.

To the OP, I checked, and your listing is properly awaiting review in the queue. It is indeed a bit over the 72 hour service goal for an initial review. I am sure that your reviewer will be along shortly. Thank you for your patience, and thanks for hiding a cache.

No - the reviewers get an e-mail and then go to the listing.

Ummm, no, that's not how it works.

How are the caches ordered in the queue? By date placed or by the order of the waypoint ID?

It's based on the size of your PayPal deposits to the reviewer's account.

Or what sort of gifts you give. Chocolate is highly prized among several Reviewers. But you should try to figure out what your Reviewer prefers. :unsure::D

How are the caches ordered in the queue? By date placed or by the order of the waypoint ID?

It's based on the size of your PayPal deposits to the reviewer's account.

Or what sort of gifts you give. Chocolate is highly prized among several Reviewers. But you should try to figure out what your Reviewer prefers. :P:)

Before sending chocolate, check on the species of your reviewer. The theobromine in chocolate can be toxic to dogs.