Introducing the Bewitched Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

Sunrayers, I don't think you have anything to worry about :yikes:

Folks on this side of the pond have been receiving them, yours will be there soon, it just takes a little longer to go over to you guys.

People here in Sweden, where mail is known for taking only one day to be delivered on average, started to receive theirs last Friday, mine came on Monday, so just wait patiently and this beauty will be there before you know it. Motocycleboi is very trustworthy!

Naomi :(

Sunrayers, I don't think you have anything to worry about :yikes:

Folks on this side of the pond have been receiving them, yours will be there soon, it just takes a little longer to go over to you guys.

People here in Sweden, where mail is known for taking only one day to be delivered on average, started to receive theirs last Friday, mine came on Monday, so just wait patiently and this beauty will be there before you know it. Motocycleboi is very trustworthy!

Naomi :(

That's good to know. We here in Switzerland have to fight often that we are mixed up with Swaziland. They even have an own post office over there just to collect those parcels and letters and send them to Switzerland. I was getting worried that something like this occured but now I relax and just wait :(

One other thing, Tuesday, January 6th, is a holiday here, so no mail that day, which can also cause a delay :(

And here I thought folks just confused Sweden and Switzerland! I had no idea about Swaziland, too :yikes:

Naomi

oh, yes, thats indeed another confusion. Whenever I am abroad and talk to people I have to explain them that Switzerland is not Sweden :( But as I like Sweden very much I am still a bit proud that they think that I live in this beautiful country. Fortunately, there is no confusion concerning mail.

Sunrayers, I don't think you have anything to worry about

Naomi :blink:

Naomi- I'm not questioning Motocycleboi's integrity at all! I've purchased several coins from him in the past with-out a hitch. It's just that "Stuff" happens and since I paid for these over 45 days ago, I'll be SOL if something should go wrong. I've got some coins coming from other sellers and have the same concerns. I'm SURE everything will work out, just a little "gun shy" now that an extra dollar (or SEK) is a little harder to come by :)

Sunrayers, I don't think you have anything to worry about

Naomi :ph34r:

Naomi- I'm not questioning Motocycleboi's integrity at all! I've purchased several coins from him in the past with-out a hitch. It's just that "Stuff" happens and since I paid for these over 45 days ago, I'll be SOL if something should go wrong. I've got some coins coming from other sellers and have the same concerns. I'm SURE everything will work out, just a little "gun shy" now that an extra dollar (or SEK) is a little harder to come by :lol:

BOY, do I understand what you mean! It really stinks that a few bad apples have messed up things for the everyone else. It really saddens and disappoints me that it has happened this way.

I know you'll be really pleased when you get yours, they are lovely coins!

Naom :)

Just got mine out of the mailbox. These are GREAT coins ~ especially like the satin silver :ph34r:

One was in two pieces but my husband was able to put it back together, never noticed spring pins before on a coin.

As always ... beautiful coins and fast delivery.

Thank you

BVnLJ

Sorry I did not post a picture with my first post. In part I was getting wisked off to do family things and in part I think they just do not do the coin justice! I was pleasantly surprised how much better I think the coins look than even the pics do!!! The contrast in the colors and the detail in the work. My daughter and I just drooled over them for quite a while :laughing:. Very nice work :laughing:

Edited by snowball's-keepers

I too got mine in the mail today and they really look fantastic!

I do have a slight problem with one of them though. One of my antique silver coins is missing one of the pins that hold the center piece in place!!!

Motocycleboi, what do I need to do to get this one repaired/replaced???

Check the bubble wrapping and the area where you opened the package for the missing pin. The spring pin is Very small.

I have ordered spare pins from the mint. When I get them I will send one to you if you don't find yours.

I too got mine in the mail today and they really look fantastic!

I do have a slight problem with one of them though. One of my antique silver coins is missing one of the pins that hold the center piece in place!!!

Motocycleboi, what do I need to do to get this one repaired/replaced???

Check the bubble wrapping and the area where you opened the package for the missing pin. The spring pin is Very small.

I have ordered spare pins from the mint. When I get them I will send one to you if you don't find yours.

I checked through the bubble wrap and all around the area where I opened them and saw no pin anywhere. I noticed that the center of the coin was offset before I even took it out of its individual bubble wrap, so I was very careful when I opened that particular coin. Looks like the mint accidentally missed one pin on this one coin. So, yes, please send me a pin as soon as you receive them...

I checked through the bubble wrap and all around the area where I opened them and saw no pin anywhere. I noticed that the center of the coin was offset before I even took it out of its individual bubble wrap, so I was very careful when I opened that particular coin. Looks like the mint accidentally missed one pin on this one coin. So, yes, please send me a pin as soon as you receive them...

ok, will do.

I got mine yesterday, they are very pretty. I'm glad I decided to add on a colored one before they shipped, I think its my favorite. I say think because I'm still admiring them.

The first one I unwrapped the pin was missing but I finally found it. I will watch to see if anyone sets one out and how it holds up. It seems a little fragile.

Do I remember that you might come up with some things to add on the little loops? Any hints what you have in mind?

Congrats on a beautiful coin. Now I hope to see a birka in person someday.

Karen

Do I remember that you might come up with some things to add on the little loops? Any hints what you have in mind?

Yes, we are thinking of add-ons for the coin. We just have to rattle up some chains and stuff.

A Pimp My Coin kind of thing :anicute:

Congrats on a beautiful coin. Now I hope to see a birka in person someday.

Thank you!

We are in the process of doing some new Birkas. Stay tuned.

All three of my coins arrived this afternoon complete with their pins, however one of the pins is very weak and another needs replacement...

• Antique Gold + Gold + Color .......... perfect condition
  • Silver + Foggy Silver .......... perfect condition but one pin is weak
  • Antique Silver .......... one good pin & one bad pin

All three coins are absolutely beautiful. :D

Please send two replacement pins. Thanks Hans! :D

I love the idea of the coin its a great design,,but the pin thing looks to be a problem- is there a way to fix the pin so it dosent fall out?

I wanted to order some pre sale but I have this issue with waiting so I decided to not buy in and wait to see what happeneds, sounds like you wouldent be able to realease this coin due to the pin falling out. aww hell im going back and forth on this coin ,,mabie ill just shut up for awhile...sorry for my outburst. lol

I love the idea of the coin its a great design,,but the pin thing looks to be a problem- is there a way to fix the pin so it dosent fall out?

I wanted to order some pre sale but I have this issue with waiting so I decided to not buy in and wait to see what happeneds, sounds like you wouldent be able to realease this coin due to the pin falling out. aww hell im going back and forth on this coin ,,mabie ill just shut up for awhile...sorry for my outburst. lol

The fix at the moment is spare pins.

I will keep spare pins in stock.

The fix at the moment is spare pins.

I will keep spare pins in stock.

SUPER GLUE-WHEN YOU STICK THAT NEW PIN IN THE HOLE STICK A DAB OF SUPER GLUE INSIDE THE HOLE??? IF ANYONE TRYS IT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS