Remove Coins from Inventory

DE_Cryptoman

Drop them into one of your own archived caches. Or create a cache that will never be published to "stash" your coins in.

However, you should know that no one can see your "Account Page" unless they can sign into your account. Anyone can see your "Profile Page" and unless you adopt your personal, private coins to, perhaps, a sock puppet type account, they will always be visible to anyone who looks under your "Trackables" tab.

CF30

make sure if you create a cache that is never published that you archive it. otherwise it will show up on the proximity search that the reviewers use to make sure a potential cache doesn't encroach to closely to another cache. Although it's really not too big of a deal, it does put some extra work on our reviewers ... they don't need that.

my advice: make a cache, don't publish it: archive it. then you can put any coins you own that you don't want hanging out in your inventory in the archived cache. They, and their icon, will still show up under your profile as "Owned" coins, but they will be removed from your "inventory".

hope this helps

make sure if you create a cache that is never published that you archive it. otherwise it will show up on the proximity search that the reviewers use to make sure a potential cache doesn't encroach to closely to another cache. Although it's really not too big of a deal, it does put some extra work on our reviewers ... they don't need that.

my advice: make a cache, don't publish it: archive it. then you can put any coins you own that you don't want hanging out in your inventory in the archived cache. They, and their icon, will still show up under your profile as "Owned" coins, but they will be removed from your "inventory".

hope this helps

So if you create a cache and uncheck the active box it still shows up for the reviewer???

I just create a cache close to home and don't publish it and deslect the active box so the reviewer doesn't see it.

I did run into a problem with this recently and took awhile to correct. I moved three times over the last year and instead of archiving and creating a new "home cache", I just changed the coords of the existing one. Messed up all my coins/TB's mileage, so I had to move it back to it's first location, delete and readd all the coins logs, and then archive it. Then I created new "home caches" for my next two locations and deleted and added logs for any coins that I started from that location. Wouldn't be a big deal, but I moved over 2000 miles away, so the mileage was messed up.

I just create a cache close to home and don't publish it and deslect the active box so the reviewer doesn't see it.

I did run into a problem with this recently and took awhile to correct. I moved three times over the last year and instead of archiving and creating a new "home cache", I just changed the coords of the existing one. Messed up all my coins/TB's mileage, so I had to move it back to it's first location, delete and readd all the coins logs, and then archive it. Then I created new "home caches" for my next two locations and deleted and added logs for any coins that I started from that location. Wouldn't be a big deal, but I moved over 2000 miles away, so the mileage was messed up.

There are a handful of coins that i "own" that are long time lost and I didn't want in my personal inventory list or in my unpublished cache listing that I use as my trade inventory.

What I did was create a separate account scavok_trackables that I actively use to maintain those trackables. I also use it to house trackables that are activated and sold, but never heard from the buyer again to finish the adoption.

Works for me and keeps my account nice and tidy.